Sunrise Senior Living Concierge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sunrise Senior Living Concierge Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Once I began talking about my background they passed me along to the activities coordinator position instead. I ended up staying over an hour and met the director at my first interview. I applied, they called me within 2 days, and 4 days after my interview I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations...Give examples.
    What if a resident was being carried away into an ambulance and several residents asked you what happened, what would you tell them?
    Why did you apply for this job?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sunrise Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Rockville, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

Group interview for starters, all positions came to the same interview so I was hesitant at first because I thought we were all competing for the same job. But that wasn't the case we all were asked a few basic introduction questions as well as one that I wasn't expecting. What kind of animal would I be and why" I went 2nd so I had a minute to think but still went with a dog because they try tonbring joy to people who they are around and love their family's unconditionally. Wish I came up with something more exotic but I couldn't think of anything better and figure I would be honest and not try to make myself something more exotic then I am.

Interview Questions

• What kind of animal would you be and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

I did a brief phone interview about a week before I interviewed in person. The person I interviewed with was very friendly and relaxed. She seemed to clearly enjoy working for Sunrise. After about 45 minutes, she took me on a tour. I could tell from the demeanor of the residents and employees that it was a friendly place to work.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work in an assisted living facility?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Arlington, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

The process was very friendly and easy. Questions were not tricky at all. Just regular interview questions. The only con throughout this hiring process was that it took quite a while. By the time they followed the policy of background check and all the other steps, weeks passed. And then they had certain fixed dates for the mandatory training/orientation that employees have to pass prior to their first work day. So that day was scheduled only once a month and if you happen to have the offer already you would have to wait for your orientation to officially enroll I. Your position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky River, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Rocky River, OH).

Interview

I saw the job posting on indeed. I clicked on the link on indeed and it took me to a log in page for potential employees where you create a log in and password. On this page, you enter basic information: name, contact information, work history, skills, school/education. I received an email stating that I was selected for a group interview. The group interview was the following week. The hiring manager told us about the position and asked each person 3 questions. I received the job offer the same day as the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What would you do if your phone was ringing and a resident was trying to walk out the front door?
      1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

Interview was quite easy. Background check. And just a very informal interview. Questions were more scenario based and interviewer was extremely nice. Wouldn't stress too much. Got the job but declined because personal reasons. Great company to work for. Sense of family and community inside of the building.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multi tasking   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted a resume and application on the company website. About a week later, I received an email letting me know I had been selected to attend a group interview. The day of the interview, I arrived at the local Sunrise facility along with about 15 other people. About half of us were interviewing for the concierge/receptionist position. The others were interviewing for caregiver positions. We all filled out profile sheets about our favorite colors and pets. Then we watched a brief video on Sunrise. Next, two managers sat with all of us and described their experience and expectations of team members. Finally, we answered several questions. Some were required questions...we went around the circle. Others were optional...only a few of us answered. They included: your name and what position you are applying for, why do you want to work at Sunrise, what do you bring to Sunrise, what do you expect from Sunrise. The process took 1 hour. The day after the interview, I received a photocopied letter letting me know they would keep me resume on file. That was 2 months ago. The position is still open.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from Sunrise?   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living in May 2014.

Interview

I recently applied and they gave me an online interview I am waiting for the response I have not talk a live person only via email conversations so I do not know f there are more steps

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

Apply for the job either in person or online, get a one on one interview, drug test, background check, training.

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living in December 2013.

Interview

I applied in person. They lost my application twice, and the interview itself was very informal. Met with the executive director 3 days after initial interview and was offered the job on the spot. I was asked basic questions, and frankly, everyone seemed a little frazzled by the activity. Overall everyone seemed excited to have someone qualified applying, and they didn't try to hide their enthusiasm. It was easy to see I was definitely being considered for the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the phone was ringing, a resident was at your desk , and someone walked in the door?   1 Answer