Sunrise Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.5

Licensed Practical Nurse Med Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paoli, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Paoli, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Sunrise is a great place. Just be honest and be yourself. Let your resume and your accomplishments speak for themselves. Both directors were great. First I met with the director of nursing then I met 2 days later with the director of the facility. Very nice people. The director also had a care manager come ask me a few questions and after talking to to me for 5 minutes she told the director if I was you I would hire him.

Interview Questions

• If you were any animal what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

Easy, it was not too bad, fairly intimidating. The process of getting hired took longer than necessary and they made you go to several different places that were inconvenient to do testing and other various things.

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Lombard, IL).

Interview

Very intense, long process with many different people, from staff to regional director background drug testing tb testing well beyond topical health care interview process very thoroughly done in all aspects of the interview.

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Simi Valley, CA).

Interview

I applied online and it took awhile but they finally called me in for a group interview. There were 3 of us who came in. They asked us a couple questions. We went around the room and answered. Very laid back and the interviewers were very nice. At the end they asked us what times would we be available to work then asked us if we had any questions for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult moment that happened in your life and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Framingham, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Recruiter set up initial phone interview, the next day the regional set up the physical interview for later in the week.

90 percent of behavioural questions, such as: what is the most out of the box action you have taken to get a ckients notice. The regional did all of the talking.

Sales Director Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

After submitting application it took a while to hear back. Was called for an interview and interview was a lot of scenario questions not really directly related to your job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a family member did not make a next step after a tour?   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Queens Village, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was emailed on Thursday to come in on Monday when I arrived they were all very friendly. I waited for about 10 minutes before meeting Ann the administrator. As we walked through she pointed out a few areas the hair salon common room etc

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living in May 2016.

Interview

I had applied as a concierge which i knew was part time i went to the career fair and went very well So i got called back for a preview which is a 1hr shadowing which is just a day in a life what they do and how they do it..i was excited and i thought i would enjoy it after the hour of preview the coordinator who isn't even responsible for concierge asked me the basic questions about salary and what was a difficult situation i had before at a previous jobs? ..after that it was over and she said she would let me know next week..that following week i did receive a call so i thought i got the job but really it was to come in for 5mins to touch bases which is basic questions like salary? and if i were interested in other positions? and how did i like shadowing? She also mentioned it was inly a 3 day jobs Saturday-monday AGAIN! They said they'll let me know after spending time coming in early on time showing them I'm interested 3xs they didn't even bother telling me themselves that the position is filled instead they had another coordinator from a different department call me asking about a position in CNA i declined don't waste your valuable time they just waste your time and smile on nothing..

Interview Questions

• salary expectations?   1 Answer
    • describe a difficult situation in a previous job?   1 Answer
    • how did i like shadowing   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prairie Village, Johnson, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Prairie Village, Johnson, KS) in May 2016.

Interview

Excellent. Very detailed and tactful. Initially there was a group, then progress to 1:1 and then ED made their decision. Back Ground check and then Drug Testing.

Interview Questions

• The questions there were really good open ended questions that gave a greater insight of self and work environment.   Answer Question

Care Manager, Activity Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Cary, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very informative. The interviewers were very calm and responsive to all my queries. It was a group interview that went on for about half hour or 45 minutes and then we had a tour. Still awaiting their next process, which is a prereview (its basically an unpaid voluntary two hours of shadowing to see if we are fit for the job and to see if the job fits what we wanted) and then an executive level interview along with your pay package details etc. I think its a very professional way of setting the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions pertaining to analyze your behavioral approaches to workplace scenarios.   Answer Question