Sunrise Senior Living Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sunrise Senior Living Server Interview Questions

2.0

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

Easy, it was not too bad, fairly intimidating. The process of getting hired took longer than necessary and they made you go to several different places that were inconvenient to do testing and other various things.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sunrise Senior Living

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Silver Spring, MD) in April 2009.

Interview

Walked in with a former employee, whom recommended me, I was introduced to the manager and supervisor. Was told to fill out application. I received a phone call the next day to go in, I had to shadow an employee, for about 30 minutes, then was asked by manager if I liked the job, my hours and that was it. Was called a few days later and had to go take a drug test, and they conducted a background check as well. Thats it.

Negotiation

None for my position either you take it or leave it. What you have to be mindful of is that newer you are the more they offer than to previous employees whom are currently working. So I recommend not sharing your pay.