Sunstates Security Security Guard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sunstates Security Security Guard Interview Questions

Interviews at Sunstates Security

1.4

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunstates Security in February 2019.

Interview

Fast and Easy Not alot of questions cool hr seem like they care great benefits uniform clean friendly customers great employee cool and chill back job with great pay.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sunstates Security

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Fort Mill, SC) in July 2018.

Interview

Fast and simple. I showed up 10 min before my interview and left at the time my interview was supposed to start. Was asked if I wanted the position to which I answered yes. I was then told to expect an email asking for permission to run a background check along with drug test on myself.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind standing for countless hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview was pretty casual. I had a friend refer me and I got the job after my in person interview. They went over my general work history and ran a background check if I recall correctly.

Interview Questions

Sunstates Security Response

Nov 20, 2017 – Sales & Marketing Coordinator

Sunstates Security is please you took advantage of the employee referral program and that your interview process was easy.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

great very detailed and pro went over just about every thing you need to no they did not cut no corners they was up front with everything and rob was great

Interview Questions

• the five W's see something say something   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Greensboro, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Filled out paper work first day after being called and offered the job. second day I finished my drug test. the third day I went to managers office and got my uniform and was told the location of site. No real interview. very displeased with "interview" process. If I had known what I known now...I would NOT have taken the job!

Interview Questions

• are you okay with overtime most weeks?   1 Answer