Sunstates Security Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunstates Security

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Freeport, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Short to the point they had two people interview you but only one asked questions. They had asked me how do I feel about working for the port. Would it be difficult to get to work and that you need to have your own car or you will have to walk to your post

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sunstates Security

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Greensboro, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Was hired without interview. Meet manager for the first time to talk and receive uniform and start date for training. Was hired without interview. Meet manager for the first time to talk and receive uniform and start date for training.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions about my self.   1 Answer

Sunstates Security Response

May 26, 2015 – Sales & Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the interview process. We take your comments seriously please contact our Human Resources Director magsten@sunstatessecurity.com.

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Not hard at all, but it did take a very long time (40 days) to be called for an interview, then after that it took about a month to run the background check, after that, since I did not have a security officer license I did the training with them and I obtained the license thanks to them.

Interview Questions

• Do not recall a particular question, but they did emphasize in the importance of honesty and to not falsify any information during the hiring process and/or once employed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Fayetteville, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Very good! Professional they explained what would be required. Had to pass drug test, background check they paid for these test.made sure I had the uniforms. Gave me directions to the site for the week of training. After the training was finished, they gave the incoming officers pizzas!

Interview Questions

• How are you with working with the public   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I was hired by the man on my first job location, not management at office. I was given almost 80 plus sheets of forms to fill out and was left in a room all alone, until I finished, then I went looking for man at office

Interview Questions

• Only basic ones , are licensed now, can you take a drug test today? Can you work tomorrow?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much to recall, fast fast fast, go, go, go. 90 miles a hour all was done, I had to stop to take a breath. Like a used car sales man deal, sold to you now by.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunstates Security in August 2014.

Interview

Applied via Sunstates Security website and received an email the following day from the Branch Manager to immediately set up an interview. The interview consisted of no screening, and was then sent to meet the site supervisor. After meeting the site supervisor and touring the facility I was sent straight to take a drug screen. The following day I received a call from the branch manager extending an employment offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in security?
      What is your future goals?
      When can you start?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Roanoke, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone contact to setup date and time for interview which lead to an in person interview with the area Operations Manager. This lasted about 30-45 minutes and was not overly difficult and job offer was given upon completion.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the security field if any?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Greensboro, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Past Easy and Great, very peaceful and quiet, no problems at all, Aaron is very easy going and kind and nice person to talk to, He is to the point and very business minded-focused. Does try to please and adjust and change what needs to be changed the best he can.

Negotiation

Just apply and be honest and answer all the questions, very easy negotiations. If you have stuff to hide, it will come out and be mentioned to you, then you need to just find another job, background checks, driving past......???? Be honest in person and on your resume and on the phone and just period be HONEST.