Sunway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sunway Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.8

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sunway (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was semi-formal, where we sat in a cafe and the interviewer making the interview feel like a chat. The interviewer took a genuine interest in what I really liked, as she wanted to make sure that I could fit and perform well in the department. If my interest did not seem to fit in with the department, the interviewer was kind enough to offer a referral to other departments.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunway (Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Malaysia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Organised and suitable interviewer were present to answer my enquiries as well discussion on the company organization and structure, as well as job scope and expectation.
    As this company is a very diversified organization, hence question on transfer from one entity to another entity are possible and this was answered accurately.

Account Costing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunway in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewers are not professional at all. During whole interview section, they act like superior and you are begging job from them and even teased you. I felt being insulted and they don't even appreciate your attendance. Btw, it's Sunway Paving.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your 5 years plan in future.
      what is your strength and weaknesses, any proven?   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunway.

Interview

After submitting CV usually HR will take 1 week to process. For Executive level only 1 session of interview with HOD and HR representative sitting in. After interview the confirmation will announce within 1 week.

Lecturer Interview

Interview

I applied for the position through email and was asked by the HR to prepare a mock lecture. On the day of the interview, i was interviewed briefly by the HR before being whisked to a meeting room to present my mock lecture to the departmental head as well as the course director. The proper interview took place after the mock lecture. The interviewers were very friendly and overall I enjoyed the interview.

Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunway (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in June 2014.

Interview

Prior Interview:-
    The Hr will call to confirm the appointment time and reconfirmed with email with all the following info:-
    Interview Date & Time, Location, Interviewer name, Interview Position, Job Scope applied or interview.In the email, they will forward the applicaton form to be filled up prior interview and also to bring along requested documents such as Original Certificate for verification purpose, 1 copy of photograph, income tax form/ 3 months pay slips and etc.

Interview Days:-
    HR will call and reconfirm again via phone and ensure you will reach 30minutes earlier than the scheduled date. The interview usually comes in two rounds. One round is meeting with the senior manager whereas second round interview is to meet up the dept head.(of course it depend on the position that you are applying).

Interviewer will show up on time and usually they have basic info with your resume / CV. Always the first qu
    estion is requesting you to make a brief introduction of yourselve and then pick up a few question which they seemed to doubt on your trustworth and skill and experience. For instance, Why U left your previous company ? Regarding your grade?

After Interview:
    HR will contact you to discuss with the salary and usually HR is the one to deal with ur salary and try to negotiate with you. and upon confirmation, they will send out letter of offer and wish that you could return ur acceptance within 1 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the reason of your previous employee hire you? Why is your own understanding/expectation for the job that you applied?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunway (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in April 2014.

Interview

Recommended by a friend. Interviewed by The Director, and before was screen by a senior manager. Shall the interview is successful. Everyone is require to pass a personality test via Human Resource Department. I beleive that it is mantatory to pass the test.

Interview Questions

• The test was design to evaluate the personality to ensure they fit the position applied for   1 Answer

Executive - Group IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunway in May 2013.

Interview

There are two phase of interview:
    First interview phase: You will be interviewed by two people, Hiring manager and HR staff. You will then do a self introduction and answers questions based from your resume (working experience, education background, etc.). In addition, they will asked common interview questions for you to answer.
    If you are successful in the first interview phase, you will be called-in to go through the second phase of the interview.

Treasury Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunway in September 2012.

Interview

2 phrase of interview: 1. one to one interview: more like asking you about your study experience (if you are fresh graduated) 2. IQ test and interview with hiring manager: test on your problem solving skill, creativity etc.

Interview Questions

• If someone has different idea with you, how would you convince that person?   Answer Question

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunway (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewers: Division Managers and Human Resource staff.
    Session:
    a) Self introduction, education background, industrial training experience (tasks assigned, working life and environment), Company business briefing.
    b) Assessment test involves case analysis & mathematics (computer MCQ style).