SuperAmerica Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SuperAmerica Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at SuperAmerica

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SuperAmerica (Roseville, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter Greg is absolutely awesome. He is very professional and attentive. His explanations are direct, clear, and understandable. Couple days after the interview, you are going for orientation training. Orientation takes about 4 hours. On the next day you are going to your store.

Interview Questions

• Could you please calculate your overtime rate for working on holiday.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SuperAmerica

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SuperAmerica (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed at the Eden prairie store. The manager was kind and informative. Was offered the job on the spot. The questions were simple and there was little pressure in the interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you disagreed with management and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SuperAmerica (Roseville, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

Easy one on one typical interview questions. We were asked numerous times about any "felonies" and were told it was "okay to just tell them"... weird. We were also all asked to take a urine test the day of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for SA?
      What is your experience?
      What is your availability?
      Any felonies or convictions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SuperAmerica (Maple Grove, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back the next day from the recruiting center.

Slightly formal, I felt very comfortable. Not nervous at all.

After I received a call that I was hired, they had set me up with an orientation.
    It was about 8 new employees in the orientation. We went over the employee handbook. Set up our employment codes, received 2 uniform shirts. Went through a tour of the store. Had to take test on safety & policy. BORING.

After we called our managers to the store we applied to and set up a date and time when we would start working.

Interview Questions

• If an employees friend came in took items without paying, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths & weakness   1 Answer
    • What motivates you   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to overcome and obstacle   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SuperAmerica (Bloomington, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

I went in the headquarter store and met with a lady named Shelly. It felt more like a chat than an interview. She was very pleasant and got back to me a day or two later to say I got the job. Some say it may take up to a week or so, depending on processing. I don't do any drugs so I was pretty confident I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SuperAmerica (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty easy. I felt really comfortable and thought the hiring manager seemed nice. There was a math test of about 8 questions before you went in for your interview. During the interview, you got asked basic interview questions like how did you hear about us and why do you think you'd be a great fit here. After the interview you'd get an oral drug test administered.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a great fit for this company and how do you uphold integrity in the workplace.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SuperAmerica (Burnsville, MN).

Interview

Interview was very laid back, they do require a criminal background check

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SuperAmerica (Mankato, MN) in February 2019.

Interview

Takes a while to go through the hiring process. You move through the system slowly and waiting for a background check to return. Once it does go through their system it is pretty quick, from being interviewed to hired. There is a lot of training videos you should expect to watch right away once you start.