SuperAmerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SuperAmerica Interview Questions

Interviews at SuperAmerica

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SuperAmerica (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty easy. I felt really comfortable and thought the hiring manager seemed nice. There was a math test of about 8 questions before you went in for your interview. During the interview, you got asked basic interview questions like how did you hear about us and why do you think you'd be a great fit here. After the interview you'd get an oral drug test administered.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a great fit for this company and how do you uphold integrity in the workplace.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SuperAmerica (Burnsville, MN).

Interview

Interview was very laid back, they do require a criminal background check

Negotiation

Customer Service Representative/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SuperAmerica (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call back for interview two days later. Asked strength/weakness questions, goals, and why I wanted to work for their company. They also talk about their tuition reimbursment program if you're a college student. But be warned: If your college major does not correllate to business or anything that can relate to superamerica, they will not qualify you for the program to get assistance with tuition! I waited two weeks after the job offer to start working, this is usually not the case. Most people start within a week or so for sure after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for SuperAmerica?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You get what you get and can't have a fit. Take it or leave it kind of situation.

Cashier/Front Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SuperAmerica (Brooklyn Park, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a very comfortable setting.
    Its all started with a very easy math test, it literally took 5-7 minutes
    Then the actual interview. which for me was only about 10 minutes total ,
    Currently waiting for the background check to come back , and to be scheduled for orientation.
    (been waitin 3 business days so far)

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SuperAmerica (Mankato, MN) in February 2019.

Interview

Takes a while to go through the hiring process. You move through the system slowly and waiting for a background check to return. Once it does go through their system it is pretty quick, from being interviewed to hired. There is a lot of training videos you should expect to watch right away once you start.

Cashier Interview

Interview

No problems. Typical interview

Interview Questions

• How many jelly beans fit in a six inch jar.   1 Answer