SuperBiiz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at SuperBiiz

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SuperBiiz (San Jose, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I showed up at the company and filled out the information on a clipboard and brought three copies of my resume realizing three people had been invited to interview with me. I got escorted to the conference room and in turn met with the HR Specialist, Customer Service Manager, and Director of Business Development. I was able to get a good feel for the company and the role I would be taking with the company if I was offered the position. Very friendly interview, it was professional, but authentic so you got a sense of the people you would be working for and with.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was sent an offer letter and was very satisfied with the offer. I accepted and then they planned my first day and I showed up for orientation and getting settled in at the office.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SuperBiiz (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Went through initial phone screening, brought in for an onsite interview with 4 people total. They were nice but seemed unprepared. The conversations felt a little too casual to be an interview.

Interview Questions