SuperPartners Interview Questions in Melbourne, Australia | Glassdoor

3.2

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2016.

Interview

terrible, had no idea of what was going on, in the interview process that was held in the hr departments people where exchanging details of other people to contact for other jobs that where on offer. it appeared no one really to work for the Link group. it was a job that was on offer at Australian Super.

Interview Questions

• wht would I bring to work with me   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

I was referred by an employee in this company. The initial meeting was with a practice lead in a coffee shop where I was asked about my past work experience. Within 2 days I had an interview with the Program Manager and the next day I got the offer.

Negotiation

I was given what I asked for

Marketing Reporting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2014.

Interview

I answered an ad on LinkedIn and received a call from the HR Manager who was bright and bubbly. She was very clear and honest about what they were looking for and was frank about her views on my experience. We arranged an interview and I met with her and the hiring manager.

The office is located in a government high rise (shared with other bureaux) which means that polished white plastic walls but also high traffic into and out of elevators. It felt like a busy mall during Christmas.

The SuperPartners floor was quiet but open-plan in the manner of many offices. The HR Manager met me and we had a decent chat. Soon after the hiring manager arrived and I felt that I had built a rapport with both.

The turnaround from interview to final decision was very short and the HR person gave me very good feedback on my fit and their particular needs.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about what keeps you motivated to do your best at work   Answer Question

National Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2013.

Interview

Very quick and thorough process. Was contacted direct by a member of the recruitment team who did a detailed interview over the phone to see if both sides would match each other. Very engaging manner about the recruitment person, as you could see they really liked working there, and won’t just ‘selling’ the company. I was brought in for a meeting with the manager of the area; then told at the end of the interview I would need to come back in and meet some peers.
    After 4 days of interview and Psyche testing (for future development purposes) an offer was made.
    Negotiation on salary was very simple. I stated what I was on, and what I expected. They admitted that they may not pay as much as some companies – but they would pay fair. They actually said I would be paid more in the role if offered as they wanted to make sure they paid to the correct grading of the position. Amazed at this attitude – as most other companies will see ‘bargain’ as opposed to Superpartners seeing it as ‘retention’.
    Very thorough process

Interview Questions

• Standard questions really - behaviour based. Maybe trickiest was "If you only had 24 hrs to get a feel of the role / area - what would you do?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Great - very fair process, and no going back and forth

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied for a different role (Marketing Analyst) and got rejected via email but my CV was transferred by the recruiter to another recruiter as they thought I would be good for a different role (that's nice!).
    Got a call from the recruiter who presented to me the role, and we met the next day for a first interview. The discussion was very pleasant and constructive, since I had been in more senior role in the past they really wanted to manage my expectations and ensure I was fine not being in a managing role. At the end they told me that the next step would be for me to meet with 2 team members I would have to work with.
    I did the second interview with them within a couple days. The second interview was more focused on my adaptability and how I manage difficulties/issues. Again, the two ladies I met were very engaging and nice. I got a call back the day after and got offered the role.

Interview Questions

• Having worked in environments with very advanced/state of the art systems/softwares, how would I be as efficient using their own system (which they said was really not very user friendly and advanced).   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied for an administrative job at SuperPartners online years back . I was called by their HR department for an interview later. I was invited to go to their office in the Melbourne CBD for a face to face interview. The whole process was pretty standard. There was a group interview panel consisting 3 people. One of them was from The HR department and two others were from the business department.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   2 Answers

Customers Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was very casual. What made it relaxing was that the people had on casual clothing on casual Friday. They were very polite and extremely friendly. The questions ask was very clear and they were very specific. They spoke clearly and concisely.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied for the role. My online application was received and i got a call straight after. I was invited for interview and the email sent confirming my interview was very helpful. It had a copy of PD, address, interviewers details. This helped me to reasearch on the company, interviewers etc. I entered interview with good information which helped me perform well.

Interview Questions

• What value add, differential can you bring to this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very transparent, straight foward. Quick and seemless. I wanted to take some time off between jobs and my request was accepted within reasonable limits.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2010.

Interview

I was referred to SP by a supplier to Superpartners who was impressed by how they did business. After a good telephone interview with a recruitment consultant I was booked in for an interview with my now manager. Interview went for roughly an hour. I was contacted the next day and was asked for 2 referees. Two days after that I was called and told that I had been successful. Over all a good, quick and easy process.

Interview Questions

• The behavioural questions are tough, so have examples of your experience ready. They use Situation, Action and Outcome, other companies use STAR. They are pretty much the same.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We had a simple discussion about salary. In saying that the expectation was set by the Recruitment Consultant during my first phone interview so there were no surprises. I have had pay rises since joining.

Communication Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2010.

Interview

Online application
    Telephone screen
    2:1 interview
    Skills test - short writing exercise
    1:1 interview with manager
    1:1 interview with executive

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Superpartners?   1 Answer