Superdrug Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Superdrug Buyer Interview Questions

Interviews at Superdrug

2.5

Buyer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Superdrug.

Interview

Applied for a role online and got a call from HR who said they liked my cv and experience. We discussed salary and it was much lower than I was looking for however they said more senior roles were coming up. Chased up over phone and email and after about 5 more emails and another month we progressed to the video application stage. After I completed that waited weeks for any feedback. Then they called saying they definitely wanted to interview me and would I spend 3 hours filling in numerical and verbal reasoning tests online. Completed this stage and again waited weeks for feedback, however I was assured they were sorting out interview times. Then went completely dead, no response to any emails. After another 3 weeks emailed saying they wanted candidates with FMCG experience and I wouldn't be getting an interview. Didn't even have the decency to call me to explain the situation. I dread to think how they treat their staff if this is how they treat interviewees.

Interview Questions

• On video application asked what's your favourite Superdrug product and why?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Superdrug

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Superdrug (Croydon, England (UK)).

Interview

Very basic. You could see both Hr and the member from the buying team following a standard list of questions. Member from buying team asked most of the questions. Both interviewers seemed new to the interview process. It wasn't a difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• Actually asked, where do you see yourself in 5 years? Most questions were straight out of an hr text book.   Answer Question

Superdrug Response

Mar 24, 2016 – Senior Resourcing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
    We really value your feedback around the interview being standardised, so thank you for sharing and bringing it to our attention. Whilst we want... More