Superdrug Part-time Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Superdrug Part-time Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Superdrug

2.2

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porthcawl, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Superdrug (Porthcawl, Wales (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had a call the next day for an interview 4 days later. The interview itself was in two parts: shop floor excercise and then a 1:1 with the manger asking questions. The shop floor excercise wasn't too bad but it was over before it really began as there just wasn't enough customers (bear in mind my interview was 10am). I just had too hand out fragrance samples of a star buy perfume of my choice and interact with customers while the manager watched from afar and made notes. Nothing too complicated.

The 1:1 was friendly and relaxed and I was just asked typical questions on experience and customer service. I also mentioned a few things I'd learnt about Superdrug from my research and that really wowed the manager. She even told me I knew more that her current team! Overall was easy, very relaxed and fun. I was worrying about nothing obviously.

I was told too expect a phone call the following week but too my suprise the manager called the next day too tell me I got the job as I was the best interview she had by miles. Be sure too do your research on the company and you'll really wow at the interview! I can't wait too get started on my new job!!

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a product too a customer?   1 Answer
  • Give an example of when you worked well within a team   1 Answer
  • How could you help the store save money?   1 Answer
  • Why is it important for sales advisors to know how much profit the company makes and which are the best selling products?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't need too negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Superdrug

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Superdrug (Banstead, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Question and Answer with manager of the store - I was accidentally an hour early and they luckily saw me straight away!
    Followed by shop floor work to see how I acted with customers, it was a rainy day and the store was empty so this was limited in my experience as it was only a small local store

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself? Why do you want the job?   Answer Question

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Superdrug (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite simple, they asked couple of generic questions. Am i flexible? Give me a time where you received bad customer service? Whats my experience and background related to this job and what skills can you bring to this workplace?

Interview Questions

• How would you increase sales?   1 Answer

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superdrug in July 2015.

Interview

Was called in for an interview a week or so after applying online. Interview only lasted around 30 mins, with general questions about working in retail and a few personal questions about character. Also had to go on the shop floor and offer customers a sample of some perfume while the interviewer (manager) was watching. A pretty straightforward interview. Manager who gave the interview was friendly. Got offered the job an hour after the interview ended and started my training the following week.