Superdrug Pre-registration Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Pre-registration Pharmacist

Superdrug Pre-registration Pharmacist Interview Questions

Interviews at Superdrug

Pre-registration Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Superdrug (York, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process involved an initial video interview whereby you were required to answer certain compentency/personality questions. Your resopnses are recorded and you are given a time limit before you are prompted to move on to the next questions. You only get one shot, so ensure you are fully prepared before committing. Following this stage, if you are successful, you will be invited to a group based interview where you are required to undertake certain team building tasks, answer competency/personality interview questions, complete a calcualtions paper, and present a superdrug inspired poster. All this information will be sent out to you if you are successful in getting through the initial video interview.

Interview Questions

• I cannot disclose exactly what interview questions were. However, they are very fair standard questions not designed to trick you. If you are a well prepared candidate and have pre-written examples of times where you have shown characteristics such as leadership, teamwork, problem solving etc, then you are on track for th interview. Play to your strengths and don't be shy to express exactly why you should be given the job. Make sure you have done your research, learn superdrug's values, and see where you fit in.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Superdrug

Pre-registration Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Superdrug.

Interview

* Online application in February - was very basic
    * I was invited to Interview in July which involved a calculations test, a presentation, a one-to-one interview and some group exercises and group presentation.
    * There were only 8 candidates at the interview stage
    * I was then offered the job in August via e-mail

Interview Questions

• I wasn't expecting questions on offers I had seen in the shop... not exactly related to Pharmacy.   Answer Question