Superdrug Pharmacy Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Superdrug Pharmacy Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Superdrug

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superdrug (Stafford, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call a week after applying through the website and was offered an interview which I accepted. The interview was informal and friendly with typical questions but I did think some questions were out of place for a pharmacy role, for example how to increase sales. The store manager wanted to talk to me as well but ended up in a meeting instead so my interviewer asked the questions about my hours instead.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received bad customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Superdrug

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superdrug (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, after two weeks I received a call from the manager asking to come in for interview. Although she claimed it to be an 'informal chat', it was quite formal. She asked a few normal interview questions ie 'Tell me about yourself' or 'Why superdrug?' and she also asked pharmacy related questions.
    At the end of the interview she said she would let me know at the end of the day. Later that day she offered me the job.

Interview Questions