Superdrug Sales Adviser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Superdrug Sales Adviser Interview Questions

Interviews at Superdrug

2.3

Sales Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Superdrug (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call within a few hours for an interview the next day. The interview was split into two parts, first half was a one to one interview with the manager and the second half was a test run on the store floor where you have to promote the product that is on sale that day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Superdrug

Sales Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Kilbride, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superdrug (East Kilbride, Scotland (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received an interview around a week later. The interview lasted around half an hour and was a two part interview. First of all, was a shop floor exercise where, I was taken onto the shop floor and asked to go around asking customers if they needed any help or if they would like a basket. This was to see my interaction with customers and was relatively easy. The next part was a series of questions which the interviewer read from a booklet. Questions were mainly about experience and how you would react in certain situations. The interviewer helped me feel very at ease and was very friendly. Overall, this was a positive experience.

Sales Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdrug (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was nice, everyone was nice, only asked me one main question Why do you want to work here? and then asked what I was studying and that's about it. Declined because I got job offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer