Superdrug Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Superdrug Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Superdrug

2.4

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Godalming, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Superdrug (Godalming, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Started off with a short trial on the tills asking customers if they wanted a bag or needed a loyalty card while standing with a current member of staff. Took a long time to hear back from them after phoning twice. Also seemed unprepared when I turned up on the day. Overall interview was good but the store seemed unprepared.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Superdrug

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdrug (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was asked to stand near the front of the store and engage customers to try and buy the star buy products.

After this, I was taken to the office to have an interview with the store manager. She also asked about how I found the experience and how many star buys I sold if any.

Interview Questions

• How can we save money?
      Describe yourself in 3 or 4 words
      Give me an example of a time you provided great customer service   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Superdrug (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

I handed my CV into the store and received a call inviting me to interview. It lasted about ten minutes where he asked me questions about availability etc. I was asked the typical when have you worked in a team, describe yourself also.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to work in a team   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself in 5 words   Answer Question
    • If someone was buying fake tan what is an add on product you would suggest to them?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdrug (Norwich, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Sat down 1-on-1 with a supervisor who asked roughly 10 questions, which was a very calm and relaxed chat. Then proceeded on have a trial on shop floor handing out superdrug health and beauty cards.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went the extra mile to help a customer.   1 Answer
    • How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdrug (Durham, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Not to bad , first was taken out onto the shop floor and had to try and sell perfume to customers walking in which was quite difficult. Then walked around the store asking customers if they need any assistance. After this I was invited for a interview with the manager which was very calm and relaxed

Interview Questions

• If I was to sell products in bulk what would I sell with fake tan, shaving foam, tooth paste.

When have I experienced bad customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superdrug (York, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Starts with a tour round the shop, half an hour interview with one manager, trial half an hour on the shop floor. Looking for people who ask every customer whether they need any help with anything.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at Superdrug?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdrug (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

First I completed a short application form online and then I got called in to do a face to face interview. After the interview, I was also required to show my skills on the shop floor. I was tasked to try and sell an item from the shop floor. I enjoyed the overall interview.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Superdrug (Ipswich, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online about a week before I was called to come in for an interview. Took about 45 minutes and mine was with the store manager. I knew someone who had worked there so luckily I already had someone I got on with. Was a friendly interview, but questions were quite lengthy and were about my experiences in retail and customer service. Overall, it was a good interview, just be calm and confident!

Interview Questions

• I was asked what products I could sell with a face wash, body wash and nail varnish remover.   1 Answer
    • Where have you worked as a team and how did you do it?   Answer Question
    • In what circumstance did you experience bad customer service?   Answer Question
    • Where have you given the best customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Superdrug (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief chat with the manager in the back room. Was very informal and relaxed. Depends on who you get to speak to. No need to worry or research beforehand. Just be yourself..

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Superdrug (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online, the other day I went to the shop and passed my CV to the manager and after two days I got an email asking to come to the interview.
    When I came there were another girl having her interview so I had to wait about 7mins, then I came to the office, the lady who interviewed me was so friendly and atmosphere was really good.
    After a few questions I had to go to the shop floor and get to know with shop and just walk around for 10mins. After I came back and had some additional questions.
    On the job advert was said that salary is £8.24 but later I found out that is only £6.75, because I am younger than 25 so unfortunately I had to decline this offer, although I really liked the shop.

Interview Questions

• What additional would you offer if a lady is going to buy fake tan?   1 Answer
    • How you show to customers that you are approachable?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about the time when you have provided good customer service.   Answer Question

Because of low salary :(