Superdrug Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Superdrug Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Superdrug

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superdrug (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

First you go in and fill in a form, then you're taken to the shop floor and told to serve customers and you're watched by the manager. After this you have your interview then go home.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Superdrug

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdrug.

Interview

The interview process for Superdrug was easy and laid back. The questions were simple and easy to answer. It took them weeks to get back to me however, to tell me if I’d been successful or not.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdrug.

Interview

online application then if seuccesfull a telephone interview then a face to face interview practical it was ok but semi diccult be prepared and research previos interviews

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Superdrug (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online and received an invitation to attend an interview. The first part was a group activity building a bridge out of paper that will hold a roll of sellotape. Then we went and had individual interviews.

Interview Questions

• What other items would you suggest if seeing someone buy some fake tan?   1 Answer
    • How would you ensure that you are approachable to customers?   Answer Question
    • When have you worked as a team?   Answer Question
    • When have you had to make a plan to achieve a goal?   Answer Question
    • When have you had to think positively in a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wigan, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superdrug (Wigan, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Group interview where we had to build a bridge out of a few various materials followed by a 1 on 1 interview, been about 2 weeks haven't received any reply from them so very disappointing

Interview Questions

• Time you've worked in a team   1 Answer