Superior Carriers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Superior Carriers

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Superior Carriers (Memphis, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

They will lie to you or tell you just enough to get you in the door then all hell breaks loose and then your looking for better employment, runn away and dont look back

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karns City, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Superior Carriers (Karns City, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I did an application online and went in and talked to the terminal manager. Everyone I talked to there seemed very happy with the company and professional. Also I received a tour of the facility. Very impressed with their tucks and equipment seemed well maintained. Sleepers seemed a little small but I would be able to make do with it. They do provide you with company shirts, Qualcom, GPS, fittings/hoses/connections, and proper PPE. Trucks are assigned to you They do not provide you with a CB radio or refrigerator. Not a problem since I already have a CB radio.

The only reason I declined to work for them was the time away from home. If I wasn't married I would go work for this company. Drivers are out 7-14 days. They do hire 1st time drivers that just graduated from an accredited CDL school. Must have tanker, and hazmat endorsement along with passport and TWIC card. TWIC card and passport can be obtained once hired.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in Superior Carriers?   1 Answer