Superior Essex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Superior Essex Interview Questions

3.8

Accounting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Superior Essex.

Interview

The use Star system to see what results came about from each situation and specifically what you did. Pretty difficult to answer without lots of preparation and thought.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Essex (Kennesaw, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview took place at the work site, which consisted of offices, a lab, and a small manufacturing floor. An informal tour through the facility was provided. Afterwards, individual interviewers came into a conference room and asked questions. There was a relaxed feel to the process, and the interviewers came from different positions within the company, such as fellow engineers, materials, marketing, and leadership. It was encouraged to ask questions about the company, and each question that was asked was answered genuinely and without any games. Following the interview, there was an informal lunch, which was also given as an opportunity to ask further questions about the position and the work environment.

Interview Questions

• What is the accomplishment in your career that you are the most proud of?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was through a recruiter, and there was some space for negotiating perks. The interview took place in 2009.

IT Business Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Superior Essex (Fort Wayne, IN) in April 2010.

Interview

Recruiter interview, 5 V.P interviews, 2 peer interviews, skills testing, personality test, interview with president of company

Interview Questions

• If you are offered this position where do you see yourself in this company in 3-5 years?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Superior Essex (Atlanta, GA) in September 2007.

Interview

Not a challenging interview - they wanted to know about experience with Excel, a little background info, and the rest was conversational about the company and any questions I had. I came prepared with questions about the company and recent news items that turned out to be irrelevant to the position, but I'm sure it didn't hurt.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated up 2% on salary.