Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Interviews at Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting (Las Vegas, NV) in Jun 2020

Interview

- 3 interviews all done remotely. One with a recruiter,one with my (current) boss and one with the CEO. In addition there was an excel test and a background check

Interview Questions
  • They were all normal interview questions. Nothing really stood out!
    Answer Question

Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting

Application

I interviewed at Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting

Interview

I landed a great new job! I really loved the whole team at Superior Executive And Legal Recruiting. It was a fast and easy process. They were all very communicative, and the whole process went very smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • How many years of experience do you have?

Anonymous Employee in Atwater, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting (Atwater, CA) in May 2017

Interview

I submitted information online, then I was contacted to do a research, after i submitted the report of the research was scheduled to do an interview online thru skype, which went very well.

Interview Questions
  • How many years was my experience as a Customer Service Representative ?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2016

Interview

I applied online and their recruiting team reached out to me immediately. I got an offer the same week. If the company is high on you, they will move forward with a decision and bring you aboard quickly. There was no endless waiting game other companies force you to endure with their selection process. I interviewed on a Tuesday and returned their offer letter on a Friday!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting (Century City, CA) in Aug 2016

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. I felt the company really respected my skills, technical expertise, and my diverse educational background. Unlike most employers who never check references, they called my references immediately. From application to hire, it was a two-week process, max.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe the tasks and duties you performed in your most recent position.
RSS Feed</>Embed