Superior Extrusion Interview Questions in Oaks, PA | Glassdoor

2.6

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Oaks, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. Phone interview was harder than the actual one on one. When I got called to come in I met with two departments and chose which one I thought would be a good fit for me.

Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Oaks, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process went very smoothly. The entire process took about 6-7 weeks. I applied through my school and was invited to participate in two on-campus interviews. From there, I was invited to a final round where I went to SEI's headquarters for another two interviews.

In terms of the questions that were asked, they were not technical. But that is because I could tell the interviewers were looking for intangible traits that they thought you make you a good fit, not whether or not I can properly explain what convexity is or pitch a stock.

The interviewers were some of the best, if not the best interviewers I have ever had. Loved the entire experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past work experience.   Answer Question
    • You are interested in sales, so, sell me. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't failed/didn't meet a certain level of expectations and how did you recover from that.   Answer Question
    • Tell me what you know about SEI and why you think it is the right fit for you.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Oaks, PA).

Interview

The process was very smooth and seamless. They are all pleasant andmake you feel very comfortable. They take you on a short tour of the bulding then you begin your interview schedule which may comsist of at least 4 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Questions were specific to the job duties. Need to able to speak to the specifics of how you will be a good fit for the role.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What percentage of the time are you right?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Oaks, PA).

Interview

Phone screening and then interview with director and two people already on the team that are now my peers. The two peers just asked the same question about what I currently did and the director asked pretty much the same. Nothing tricky or even many specific examples of experience.

Interview Questions

• Really none. Not behaviorable based or anything. One of the people complained most of the time and really did not ask more than what I do currently.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just mentioned a higher number after hesitating and got it.

Fund Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Oaks, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Professional. Not that intense. Basically, if you get an interview at this place your in already. You'll be shown around by somebody from HR and you will be interviewed by some people from your potential department. I had two interviews. One with one person and another with two. They are both my supervisors right now. They asked the typical questions, but they just make them up on the spot. They don't take notes either. I think they were intimidated when I started taking notes. The one thing that pissed me off is that the HR person had me take a computer test, that she described was the wonderlific test for finance. I finished like half the questions. it was a ridiculous amount of math that you had too do in a very short period. I felt like an idiot once it was over. She says most people don't finish. whatever, I don't think it effected my hiring. I was so focused on the interview that this test just threw me off guard. Maybe, I would have found some practice ones on the internet, If i knew about it.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever missed deadlines? And if so, describe how you rectified the situation?   1 Answer
    • Biggest weakness?   1 Answer
    • describe one of your biggest challenges you have ever faed?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Interview

Received a call for a phone interview quickly after applying for position. Scheduled onsite interview and spent 2 1/2 hours interviewing with various members of the marketing team and touring the building. I was told I would hear from the HR rep within a week. After two weeks, I emailed to follow-up yet never heard back from anyone.

Interview Questions

• If you were a type of cereal, what type of cereal would you be?
      I was also told that I would never be promoted at SEI since it is a flat company.   Answer Question

Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Oaks, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

Was very easy. All behavior fit questions. Was not hard at all. No technicals, no nothing. They asked all of the general questions that any quick search on the web should have you well prepared for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job. Why do you think you'll be good at this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, at all. It's $35k annually. Take it or leave it, they have hundreds of other people that could hop in, in your place.

Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Oaks, PA).

Interview

The process is well managed yet slow at times. They promised offers by certain deadlines and were late. The interviewers were nice and easy going.

Interview Questions

• Who is your biggest role model?
      What would that person say is your biggest flaw?   Answer Question

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Oaks, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

• What would you say if a prospect as you why they should work with SEI   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short

Asset Data Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Oaks, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

From the time I had an on campus interview until the day I was finally notified someone else was given the offer had to be at least three months, with hardly any communication. On campus interview was with an HR rep who seemed to practically follow a script. About two months after my campus interview I was invited to SEI's headquarters where I was given a tour and met with HR and about 5 members of the group I was interviewing for. The interview process was average, easy to talk to the people from the department. In the end I was not given the offer even though it was said the hiring managers gave me a great review, no one would give me a specific reason why. In retrospect I am actually happy I was not given a offer because of the lack of communication, professionalism, and consistency from the HR department - this leads me to be skeptical of how the rest of the organization operates.