Superior Group Interview Questions in Williamsville, NY | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superior Group (Williamsville, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy and simple. Someone internally in HR gets in touch with you and you have to take an assessment test on Microsoft office. Once you pass that you are all set.

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself and why you want to work here...   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Group (Williamsville, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Received a phone call about coming in for an interview. The representative instructed me to read up on the company. Upon arriving for the interview I waited in the waiting room for someone to come get me. I was then taken to a conference room where the person who called me had an impromptu interview with me warning me about the real interview which was held immediately afterwards. They asked the typical past job questions then asked if the one company I had worked at was the same one they had heard about in the news. They then asked me to tell them what I knew about their company and then asked if I had any questions. They seemed upset that I didn't ask any questions. Then one of the two women escorted me down to the waiting room again and the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I knew about the company and seemed unhappy that I didn't know every detail about their history.   1 Answer