Superior Industries International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Superior Industries International Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Superior Industries International

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Industries International (Van Nuys, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position through Craigslist and received a phone call from the HR Manager about a week later. She administered a phone screen at the end of which I received an invitation for a 1:1 interview for the following day. When I arrived for the interview, I was greeted by the same HR Manager, she was very kind and made the interview process easier. During the interview the Director of Compensation and Benefits stepped in to ask a few questions. After that interview, I had an interview with EVP. I received an offer of employment less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work with Executives?   1 Answer

Senior Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Industries International.

Interview

Interviews with EVP, CFO, VP Corporate Controller, Director Internal Audit, and HR Manager. Interviews last one hour with each individual. References are contacted. Winslow test is administered to all serious candidates. Met initially with DIA first for about 1.5 hours. Questions focused on cultural fit with organization. DIA had a calm demeanor and asked a lot of questions about experience background and whether the experience coincided with job requirements.

Interview Questions

• How have you managed to deal effectively with employees who make your job difficult?   Answer Question