Supplemental Health Care Compliance Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online - 2days later I was contacted by a recruiter. She asked me about my work history and interest in SHC(initial screening). My resume was then passed on to her manager, soon after I received a phone interview email. Once I had my second phone interview, the manager then forwarded my resume to the director. From there another email was sent to me for a phone interview with the Director. Once the phone interview with the Director was completed she then set up a time for her and I to meet in person and further discuss my qualifications as well as elaborating on the position. The next day I received an email informing me that I was highly considered and to look out for an verbal offer. Two days later I received the verbal offer... A little negotiation here and there. End result I accepted the position and started the pre employment process. It was a great experience ... Not misleading at all and a lot of effective communication from everyone involved.

Interview Questions

• How does your skills at your last/present employer compare to this position?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work for Supplemental health care?   Answer Question
  • If you won the lottery what would you do with your winnings?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate... Their offer wasn't to far off from my required amounts.