Supplemental Health Care Human Resources Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Human Resources Administrator

Supplemental Health Care Human Resources Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Supplemental Health Care

1 Interview Review

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Park City, UT) in April 2013.

Interview

First step was a phone interview - pretty typical screening situation. Then I came in for a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager (now my supervisor). This was just as I expected; the office was neat and clean, the people were very friendly and polite (although for some reason they have and HR Generalist sitting in the receptionist's desk!?!) After the one-on-one I met with the rest of the HR Team - this was a great opportunity where I was invited to ask them anything about what the day-to-day is like. I found this to be the most helpful. The final interview was a one-over-one interview with the HR Director, which was wonderful as well. The entire process was an excellent balance of professionalism without guarding the realities of the job too much. I felt I was given a really good opportunity to really test the fit.

Interview Questions

• "If there were a penguin sitting here with us right now, what would he say?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short but congenial. It felt like the supervisor and HR Director wanted to make much stronger offer than the CEO would allow- like their hands were tied. They wanted to offer more, but they couldn't because the Senior Management Team wouldn't do it.