Supplemental Health Care Market Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Supplemental Health Care Market Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Supplemental Health Care

3.3

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care.

Interview

Long interview and hiring process. They are careful about finding the right match and that is respectable.

Interview Questions

• I would not say any questions were difficult to answer. They asked great questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was based on experience in the medical field and other factors. They gave me a range and my offer was in the top part of that range.

Other Interview Reviews for Supplemental Health Care

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

This was an extensive and detailed process, but very friendly and collaborative throughout. I began in the internal recruiting department for 2 phone discussions. I was than scheduled for a leadership phone interview. Directly after that I was interviewed in a group setting with other leaders and potential peers as well as staff members. I was given detailed benefit and compensation information as well as financials that were pertinent to the role I was interviewing for. The process was very candid and informative. My final interview was with executive leadership. It was a very thorough and detailed qualifying process, which I appreciate as I look back on it.

Interview Questions

• What I believe the most important part of managing a staff is   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very thorough, Initially I interviewed with a corporate recruiter. After I had been qualified to move forward, I met with my prospective supervisor. I also met with employees currently in the role I was applying for. I than interviewed with the team I would be working with and shadowed them for a day. The last interview was with senior leadership.

Interview Questions

• What type of culture was I looking or and what interested you about the position?   1 Answer