Supplemental Health Care Travel Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Supplemental Health Care

1 Interview Review

Travel Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Columbus, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

First you meet the representative person at the company and take some assessment tests. Then you interview with the assignment employer. Then you take a drug test and get necessary vaccinations at a health clinic. You do have to pay up front for some vaccinations but the assigned hospital paid for the PPD vaccination and did it on their site. Then we went through company orientation and training on site at the employer, which was a Mount Camel Hospital system. The hospital orientation was very nice and professional. The nursing staff was great. We worked through Dawson, the hospital's contract division. If you don't complete the whole assignment with extensions Supplemental Healthcare gets back charged $1000 and they, Supplemental Healthcare basically takes the money out of you per deim compensation. In other words don't break the contract at all costs if possible.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to take a timed telemetry test and pass with an acceptable score.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes you can get a smaller salary and they get the hotel or you take lower salary and higher per deim travel money.