Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suquamish, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort (Suquamish, WA).

Interview

Relaxed interview with standard questions and math quiz. Manager and Assistant manager are very nice people. Make sure you have your ID on hand to give to the security guard so you can get a visitor pass to go and do the interview. they went over the way shifts work and time off and requirements to do the job

Proshop Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort.

Interview

I asked to have an interview, and they hired me on the spot

Interview Questions

• There were no questions in my interview, I was immediately hired   1 Answer

Dual Rate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suquamish, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort (Suquamish, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

made me interview multiple times because they "couldn't decide" between me and others. 4 people asking questions and taking notes in a large room, very awkward. asked lots of strange questions that didn't apply to job.

Interview Questions

• whats better?: 6 tables with 1 player each or 1 table with 6 players   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort in June 2010.

Interview

okay

Interview Questions

• Tell us an experience where you were involved in diversity?   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort in June 2010.

Interview

Was called by HR, set up interview with Bar Manager 2 days later. Had a two page questionaire to fill out then sat down and went over it one on one. Was then told I'd be notified. Was called back 3 days later and offered job then it took about a week to get my badge--Drug test, background check, fingerprinting were all done through the tribal agency. All handled veryprofessionally and I thought in a timely manner considering.

Interview Questions

• What did you dislike most about your last job?   1 Answer