Surgical Care Affiliates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Surgical Care Affiliates Interview Questions

Interviews at Surgical Care Affiliates

2.4

Leadership Role Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates.

Interview

In total I interviewed with 20 plus people. It was a combination of video and on-site interviews. I was told next rounds would be at a different location. No follow up. No phone call or email closing the loop. interview process dragged on for multiple months. Overall a very unprofessional group. Nobody ever spoke about patient care. They only spoke of making a profit. The interview team was not prepared for interviews. I was asked multiple times what was I interviewing for and why were they on the agenda.
    Very disappointing to see such disorganization and lack of respect.
    If you have a strong work ethic and integrity this is not a place for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What do you do outside of work?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Carmel, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewers didn't properly introduce themselves. Only said name and than started shooting questions. Company didn't stick to their own time line regarding when an answer if I get the job or not. Received multiple unnecessary phone calls that didnt have to do with the interview process.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Deerfield, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

I only went through one interview and I was hired shortly after. After my recruiter was able to secure the interview, I only went to one a the office. I met with three different individuals together who I would be working with at the company. The interview was only about 1 hour long.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Carmel, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Walked through the resume with the interviewee. They wanted specific examples of what you did there and really look for more than 'yes' or 'no' responses. once they have finished there portion, they give you time for questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you think your previous supervisor would change about you?   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

They took me to lunch, and we chatted. It was great! They asked about my thoughts on software development. There were a few other people there as well. I recommend Surgical Care Affiliates as a place to be a software developer.

Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The Interview was very straight forward compared to other interviews I have been on. They go through your background and verify that you know what you are talking about. After the interview they take you on a tour of the facility. The entire process took about an hour.

RN Interview

Interview

It was easy going. After the interview, I was given a tour of the facility and introduced to other employees. I was also given an opportunity to shadow for a few hours to see the flow of the floor.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a conflict with a previous team member?   Answer Question

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Irving, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick, interviewer didnt seem experienced in doing interviews. Not alot questions asked so it went by very quick. They hired me but it took months before I started work because they are brand new.

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates.

Interview

I've worked for the company for about 3 years. I moved up from a local surgery center to the corporate headquarters. The interview was formal and held at the corporate headquarters. It lasted for about an hour, and I heard back from them about a month later.

Staff Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Birmingham, AL) in October 2011.

Interview

It was pretty laid-back. I got along with the interviewer really well, and we had a lot in common. Overall it was one of my favorite interviews, but the interviewer is no longer in the company (pushed out).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.