Surgical Care Affiliates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.7

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Carmel, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewers didn't properly introduce themselves. Only said name and than started shooting questions. Company didn't stick to their own time line regarding when an answer if I get the job or not. Received multiple unnecessary phone calls that didnt have to do with the interview process.

Business Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates.

Interview

Interview was positive, sat with 3 people. Felt very relaxed. Questions were related to my daily job duties and experience. Left interview feeling positive and hopeful. Was told I would be contacted for a second interview have not heard back. Called, and no one has called me back.

Interview Questions

• biggest regret at last job
      what is your greatest accomplishment
      what would each boss say about you
      Answer Question

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Fairly standard interview over the phone, but very reserved almost cold. Not enthused about having to conduct interview. Additionally, when pressed for salary range i shot high and they didn't flinch.

Interview Questions

• Provide an summarized example of directing a project from inception to completion and note any obstacles or successes.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates in March 2016.

Interview

Had several phone interviews then an on-site. They told me everything went great and to wait a few weeks while they made up their mind. A few months go by with NO COMMUNICATION. I got the hint. After going through months of interviews and making it to the final rounds, I would have thought this company would have the decency to give me closure on my status. Reflects poorly on the culture of the company.

Stay Classy SCA

Interview Questions

• Have you increased responsibilities in your current role   Answer Question

Managed Care Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Pasadena, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The phone interview is quite straight-forward and it only took me 13 minutes to talk. The recruiter is nice and the whole progress is happy. After phone screen the recruiter asked me to apply this position online and they would arrange a on-site interview if everything is Ok.

Director of Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates in July 2015.

Interview

Early process was very complete. Initial contact was via email, then a short call to schedule a more in depth screening. Internal recruiter was direct, efficient & complete. She reviewed not only the position but the industry, companies growth strategy and culture. I found this both helpful and informative. Used the full 60 minutes of the allotted time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you considering leaving your current position/industry?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Carmel, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Walked through the resume with the interviewee. They wanted specific examples of what you did there and really look for more than 'yes' or 'no' responses. once they have finished there portion, they give you time for questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you think your previous supervisor would change about you?   Answer Question

Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The Interview was very straight forward compared to other interviews I have been on. They go through your background and verify that you know what you are talking about. After the interview they take you on a tour of the facility. The entire process took about an hour.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

- I had a total of 6 different interviews: 5 via the phone and 1 in person. The first was with HR and then I had the rest with teammates and management. The process took about 2-3 weeks total.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in a team environment and how well do you work alone? Many days in your position you will be working alone (remotely), how well do you think you will adjust to this?   Answer Question
    • What do you think is the best thing that you would bring to the company? What is your absolutely best quality/skill and what quality/skill do you need to work on?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates.

Interview

It was a very good experience. I went in and interviewed with the administrator of the surgery center as well as the OR coordinator. I also was able to sit down with current employees and had a open conversation about the culture of the center.

Interview Questions

• "If you could be any animal what would you be and why?"   Answer Question