Surgical Care Affiliates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Process begins with a 30 min pre-screen phone interview. Pretty standard, however the person doing the screening left a lot to be desired in a potential employer.

Interview Questions

• Experience, background, education, etc...   1 Answer

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Irving, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick, interviewer didnt seem experienced in doing interviews. Not alot questions asked so it went by very quick. They hired me but it took months before I started work because they are brand new.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Carmel, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewers didn't properly introduce themselves. Only said name and than started shooting questions. Company didn't stick to their own time line regarding when an answer if I get the job or not. Received multiple unnecessary phone calls that didnt have to do with the interview process.

Business Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates.

Interview

Interview was positive, sat with 3 people. Felt very relaxed. Questions were related to my daily job duties and experience. Left interview feeling positive and hopeful. Was told I would be contacted for a second interview have not heard back. Called, and no one has called me back.

Interview Questions

• biggest regret at last job
      what is your greatest accomplishment
      what would each boss say about you   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I've actually had two interviews, but both followed same path. Phone screening, fairly typical with questions, although much colder and unfriendly then with other organizations I have screened for. The first interview I still made the best of it and the TA contact stated she'd recommend to the Hiring manager that I receive an in-person interview. Probably 2-3 weeks went by, with a couple of emails and phone calls on my part (no responses) and I received a decline email. Second email the TA contact discovered mid-interview I wasn't what she was looking for (didn't read my resume before?), so I didn't expect or want another round. I will say they ask for salary ranges aggressively early and since I was already not liking the vibe, I shot for an upper end and they didn't seem shocked.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current role? Describe managing a project from beginning to completion.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates in March 2016.

Interview

Had several phone interviews then an on-site. They told me everything went great and to wait a few weeks while they made up their mind. A few months go by with NO COMMUNICATION. I got the hint. After going through months of interviews and making it to the final rounds, I would have thought this company would have the decency to give me closure on my status. Reflects poorly on the culture of the company.

Stay Classy SCA

Interview Questions

• Have you increased responsibilities in your current role   Answer Question

Managed Care Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Pasadena, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The phone interview is quite straight-forward and it only took me 13 minutes to talk. The recruiter is nice and the whole progress is happy. After phone screen the recruiter asked me to apply this position online and they would arrange a on-site interview if everything is Ok.

Director of Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates in July 2015.

Interview

Early process was very complete. Initial contact was via email, then a short call to schedule a more in depth screening. Internal recruiter was direct, efficient & complete. She reviewed not only the position but the industry, companies growth strategy and culture. I found this both helpful and informative. Used the full 60 minutes of the allotted time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you considering leaving your current position/industry?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Carmel, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Walked through the resume with the interviewee. They wanted specific examples of what you did there and really look for more than 'yes' or 'no' responses. once they have finished there portion, they give you time for questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you think your previous supervisor would change about you?   Answer Question

Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Surgical Care Affiliates (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The Interview was very straight forward compared to other interviews I have been on. They go through your background and verify that you know what you are talking about. After the interview they take you on a tour of the facility. The entire process took about an hour.