Surgical Information Systems Integration Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Surgical Information Systems Integration Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Systems Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Surgical Information Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

SIS is VERY good at following up and keeping in touch with the candidates. They're not a company that sits around and waits for the candidate to be the pushy one. If they like you, they will show initiative, which is a BIG part of why I liked the interview process. The recruiter was extremely nice, and the people I interviewed with were wonderful Interview process was very fast, especially compared to other companies. I applied to several companies on the same day that I applied to SIS. I had completed the entire interview process AND had an offer in hand before some of the other companies even responded with an email.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a person in your group/team had an issue, or was unwilling to work with the team. How did you handle and/or resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    • Describe your ideal job in 3 characteristics.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Verbally accepted the salary. Counter-offered with relocation expenses. Corporate recruiter was able to get the approval for the relocation reimbursement and FAR exceeded my expectations!!!!