Susquehanna International Group Trader, Options Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

They contacted me. Very pleasant, but took time to schedule. They seem to talk to a lot of people. Review previous questions. They will ask them again.

Interview Questions

• Fair value of coin flips.   Answer Question
  • Submarine question. Chance of hitting it, then chance you hit it give that it's sinking. Use Bayes Theorem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Susquehanna International Group

Trader, Options Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group in November 2010.

Interview

The 30 minute phone interview consisted of walking through the resume. Then asked if I do anything competitively. If you answer with anything other than poker, they will end up asking if you play poker (which is what happened to me). Next, they ask 3 technical questions; each start off with a simple version then a more difficult version. The phone interview ends with a description of the complete interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• If the chances of you seeing a shooting star outside within one hour is 84 percent, what is the chance of you seeing at least one shooting star outside in 30 minutes?   5 Answers

Trader, Options Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group in February 2010.

Interview

Went through two phone interviews with basic personality questions and logic problems. Got flown to Bala Cynwyd to visit the office and another 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Bayesian probability questions, expected value, logic questions   Answer Question