Susquehanna International Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

3.2

Buy-side Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tredyffrin, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (Tredyffrin, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview a couple weeks after applying. Interview was completely behavioral event interview (BEI) questions, nothing technical. Interviewer was very dry and un-engaging. The company seems like a very nice place to work, but having unpleasant people on the frontline recruiting people is a serious flaw and might be reflective of poor management.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

There are two parts to the SIG interview. First, the phone interview, and if you get selected, you get to go for the onsite interview. The phone interview part was not so bad. They asked me questions about the company and some questions regarding my resume. I got the on-site interview scheduled for later this month.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you know about SIG?
      Q: Why did you choose SIG?
      Q: How many other companies did you apply to?
      Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

two ladies interviewed me asking me to describe things on my resume, why I chose my school and major. It was over the phone and very relaxed but they were definitely looking for specifics on how to apply SQL, c++, java...

Interview Questions

• you have 8 marbles, 1 weighs less than the others but you cannot tell which one is lighter by touching them. they give you a balance and you only have 2 chances to measure all 8 to find out which one is the lighter one. How would you do it?   2 Answers

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter, and get a phone interview, asked about joint probability, delta hedging, random number generator and so on, didn't do well in the last problem, didn't meet any problem posted here, -_-

Interview Questions

• joint probability, delta hedging, random number generator and so on   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

30 minute phone call with partner, was mostly just asking about my background and experiences. The role would not be accompanied by much training, so they wanted to be sure I could hit the ground running at full speed.

Quantitative Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

My research and my preference to the position. It seems to recruiter guy to support option trading. Do prepare for probability question. First round was HR interview. Second round was the head of quant group.

Interview Questions

• Each has Two dices, probability of no match.   4 Answers

Trade Desk Analyst/DEveloper Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group in December 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the HR. Usual questions on work background. I was submitted for 2 positions. Software developer and Trade desk analyst. 1st round of technical phone interview - Looks like the interviewer had a list of questions. When I tried to explain my work, he was just not interested and did not bother to indulge me. He cut me short with his questions and had a very cold interview process

Interview Questions

• SQL questions, join, what is object oriented programming   Answer Question

Trading Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group.

Interview

Gave my resume at a college fair and was contacted by the recruiter to schedule a first round. The half-hour phone screen consisted only of two questions: a probability one and a brain teaser. I would highly recommend brushing up on any probability classes you might've taken and to get ready mentally for a problem-solving interview. I didn't and it showed.

Interview Questions

• Probability that a group of people sitting in a round table happen to sit in ascending/descending order of age.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone screenings then an onsite. Onsite included a small tour of the office and trading floor, a couple interviews, and a dinner with company employees. Overall, a very enjoyable experience with a good amount of exposure to the work environment.

Trading Interview

Interview

The interviewers were fairly friendly people. Did two interviews. One was through a university and the next was phone interview. Did not pass the second one. The questions are mostly probability/Bayes rule and brainteasers.