Susquehanna International Group Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Susquehanna International Group Operations Associate Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Standard two phone screenings and on site interview. Absolutely wonderful recruiters who take their job very seriously and are very good at what they do. Each one came into the interviewing room and gave me their business cards and chatted briefly. I was given a tour of the building after taking the excel exam and was later introduced to the teams on the floor. In my opinion, this is a great way to setup an interview so you get the chance to see where you would be working. After the on site interview, SIG moves quick to update you if you are to receive/not receive an offer. Given I had operations experience, I feel my interview was constructed differently than a recent college grads would be. I wasn't asked any math questions of any sort, just about my experience. Their comp is based on a 50 hour work week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Susquehanna International Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from a recruiter about a week later. Had a phone interview with HR - lasted almost an hour. Went over the position, covered my resume, a bunch of behavioral questions. Nothing too difficult. Was called 2 days later to schedule another phone interview - this time with someone I'd be working for. Lasted less than 20 minutes. Basically was asked to go over my resume, then asked if I had any questions. The next day, they called me to set up an onsite interview for the following week. First, I met with 2 people from the trading desk. Went over my resume, asked me a few questions about my skills (focus on the technical skills - ie: Access and Excel). At the end of the interview, they asked me to do a logic problem. Next I met with the guy I had my second phone interview with. He walked me around the building, answered my questions. That interview didn't even feel like an interview. We made small talk, I can't really remember him asking me any questions which seemed kind of strange. Met with HR last. We went over my application, then she told me about the employee benefits.

I left the interview feeling pretty confident, but was informed a few days later that they decided to go with someone else. I don't think my finance background was as strong as they were looking for. However, everyone was extremely nice, the office was beautiful, and they let their employees wear shorts and flip flops to work. Definitely seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Examples of how you use Excel and Access in school or at work   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your time management skills. How do you prioritize?   Answer Question
    • Take me through your resume, focusing on the technical skills you've applied at each position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in August 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 AD's and another operations associate.

Interview Questions

• They asked a bunch of stat questions that I don't remember.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.