Susquehanna International Group (SIG) Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Positive57%
3.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 846 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ireland
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) (Ireland)

Interview

The first round was pen and paper style interview. Given 6-7 probability questions to complete, talking through your method as you go. Second round was more of the same, questions were slightly more tricky.

Interview Questions
  • Probability questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Australia
Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) (Australia)

Interview

I applied at SIG Sydney. The first stage was online application followed by an online assessment which had twenty three market related questions to be completed in 25 mins. Did not get through the online assessment as I could not finish the questions on time. I believe they have very high expectations from the potential candidates.

Interview Questions
Susquehanna International Group (SIG)
Anonymous Employee in Ireland
Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) (Ireland)

Interview

Very nice and relaxed. Mostly behavioural questions asking you to give examples of when you showed certain qualities or faced a certain situation in your academic or professional career. Could adapt these questions yourself and answer them honestly. People were very nice. Also got questions about coding experience.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time you went beyond what was asked of you for the good of the team/project.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) (United States)

Interview

First need to complete an online assessment. Mostly are probability problems. The time is very limited. If passed the assessment, next round is a phone interview with HR. Pretty quick process.

Interview Questions
Susquehanna International Group (SIG)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morocco
Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) (Morocco)

Interview

Online tests - HR phone interview - Trader phone interview. HR interview: questions from your CV, basic motivation questions +a couple of brainteasers Trader interview: 3 brainteasers + motivation questions. Needs preparation and is somewhat similar to other trading firmsn

Interview Questions
  • HR interview: questions from your CV, basic motivation questions +a couple of brainteasers Trader interview: 3 brainteasers + motivation questions
Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

Campus recruiting. Had three rounds of phone interviews and one onsite. Everyone was very nice and the people that interviewed me were very competent. The onsite consisted of probability, statistics and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Probablility, Statistics, Algorithms. Questions about expectations.
Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Probablility, Statistics, Algorithms. Questions about expectations.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) (United States)

Interview

First interview is all probability questions, not exceedingly challenging but definitely need to study. Second interview was with head of trading/research, had an easier conversation with a few math questions at the end.

Interview Questions
  • Three people have guns, who dies based on probability of hitting target.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ireland
Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) (Ireland)

Interview

Online assessment followed by interview with HR person. Assessment didn't give you much time but was ok overall. Phone interview went through CV and maths questions. Questions were similar level to assessment.

Interview Questions
Susquehanna International Group (SIG)
Application

Interview

First I applied online through website portal. Next they sent me apptitude test to take. Took aptitude test. It was alot of fun. The interview process was a lot of fun and if you have fun interviewing youll have fun interviewing here. have fun.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 846