Susser Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Susser Holdings Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Susser Holdings

Fuel Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Susser Holdings (Corpus Christi, TX).

Interview

There were two interviews. The first interview was a phone interview. This consisted of regular general questions regarding the job and the work you were about to do. Nothing out of the ordinary.

The second interview was with the actual supervisor and the supervisor's boss. This included general questions as well. But the difference was that this interview was geared toward if you were going to be a fit for the team rather than drilling you on skills and qualifications.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on salary. That was all they would offer for the position and and unless you are desperate to find a job, don't take it. Or at least argue for a larger hourly rate. Salary was out of the question.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Susser Holdings in June 2009.

Interview

Received a call from a local agency since my software experience matched an employer's need. Had a 1:3 interview with CFO, Controller and Corporate representative - only a preliminary to get to know each other and share management style and work ethics. Did well and asked me back to the more formal session in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Although most work is in corporate office, how do you feel about gettng out and working with the field supervisors?   1 Answer