Sutherland Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutherland Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.1

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland in September 2016.

Interview

Walked in around 8:30 in the morning took about 3 to 3 and 1/2 hours to get threw everything. Application portion was simple, typing test was simple. Only thing is I felt like recruiter wanted to put me down alot due to time frame between jobs, I'm only 20 and lived in a town where it's hard to find work, and if you can it's only commission. However don't let the recruiter put you down because they don't have the final say. Also interviewers don't get in until about 10am, however a recruiter will tell you 9am. Overall very long process but hired on spot so definitely worth it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within an week they reached me. They called you and discussed with you for few minutes and after they set up an appointment. During my appointment I waited for 15 mins and I meet with the recruiter. The recruiter asked me few questions and they went a brief overview of the company. After interview, they also did an drug test. once you are hired, they set you up for orientation and training.

Interview Questions

• Have you done any customer service in the past.
      How do you deal with negative phone calls.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

The interview is overall easy. Make sure you dress professional and once you got the offered make sure you get the times and dates correctly for the orientation and training.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2015.

Interview

Quick and painless, basically if you have customer service experience you will get the job. Very laid back interview process, if they like you they will submit the drug test at time of interview. The backround check can take some time to return to the company, I know of a few agents that had to wait a week or two before they could start for this purpose

Interview Questions

• How many years customer services experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Basically very easy process. Online test that anyone with common sense to pass. I went into a room and listened to a few calls and were asked to evaluate each call. I was then asked to read over some basic income tax questions and provide them with the answers.

Interview Questions

• They asked my what is the difference between RAM and a hard drive?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Workforce told me about this place then went to the location they asked I'd I was a veteran and that was kinda all the asked me my history in the military and thats it. It was as if they only wanted military veteran or medical personal

Interview Questions

• Are you a veteran? Do you have medical experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy for a person from technical background, basic hardware/software, common sense questions. Pretty easy, straight forward process from interviewing to hiring. Online questionnaire, voice recordings and call taking ability for a on call technical support

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Walked into a job fair, they did a 60 minute presentation of possible opportunities and advancements, did a short interview with recruiter, they asked about experiences in your past employment, did a quick 10 minute drug test with a cotton swab in your mouth, gave me a formal offer and got hired on spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Since it is a work at home position, it is done all over the phone. You also have to do a long form online.The one online was the longest and not needed, very long generic tests.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Process was quick. Filled out an app online. Got a call two days later. Got interviewed got the job. It was a very quick and easy process I would say!

Anonymous Employee in Orange City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Orange City, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

Very fast interviewed one day, took personality test the next day, worked the next week. Then came two weeks of training before the next week. once training was finally done they tested your capabilities and once everything was said and done they eased you into calls.