Sutherland Customer Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutherland Customer Service Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Customer Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

It's was easy and quick . You take a online assessment, followed by a interview where you record your answers over the phone. They call you with next steps and send onboarding paperwork via email. Next you get scheduled for a online training course.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

I was interested in a supervisory role, especially because Sutherland was expanding in our area fairly rapidly. After applying for a management position, I was invited to meet with a representative at a job fair, and given a specific time for an interview. When I got there, I was one of dozens of applicants for multiple positions. There was no record of my interview and the person I was scheduled to meet was not scheduled to be there. I stayed and filled out several pages of information about my job history, experience, test questions, and more. Then I was asked to wait to speak with someone about job opportunities. After waiting a half hour, a person scanned my information in a half of a minute, and then informed me the only openings were in the call center at less than my unemployment check. I briefly explained to the person why I was there, kept me cool, and quickly left. I was upset, but decided to just chalk it up to one more way to NOT search for a job. I did try to contact the person who never showed up for the interview, but he was never "in the office" - right.

Interview Questions

• Would physical intimidation by a peer, real or implied, influence your performance?   1 Answer