Sutherland Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutherland Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

1.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

There wasn't really a real interview process for me. They really wanted to make sure that I actually wanted the job. They were new and were really trying to ensure that people would stay and were willing to not just stay for training but for the real job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

First, you have to take the assessment at home. It's long but not tat bad. Then you'll show up and take a typing test and another test depending on which job you apply for. Then there is a group interview where you'll roleplay in the group and one on one.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland in October 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed interview with questions about myself and experience. Interviewer was very friendly and kind. Walked through any concerns I had about scheduling. Offered employment at the end of the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to handle an upset customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Lengthy and incredibly impersonal recruiting process. There is a two hour application process with a lot of awkward sounding computerized speech delivering questions. As someone that knows a good deal about hiring, I can only hope that this automated process is not the norm throughout their entire organization. It was probably the most bland, unexciting interview I've ever gone through.

Interview Questions

• They asked at least 50, it was a fairly long process involving a job simulation test and voice recorded questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

It was long and nerve racking. I was in class when they called. The person who I interviewed with was nice and courteous. It is after being hired that I saw the company for what it was.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

Friendly and they promise you so many things you will never be offered , the recruiter is the best liar ever . There is no moving up in 6 months , the bonus is almost impossible to achieve .

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview and hiring process very efficient and smooth. They even did onsite drug testing, go figure. Every one was very nice and courtesy. The process was painless. The assessment testing took a bit of time, but after that no worries. The recruiter kept me well informed. They even sent a reminder email, so that I wouldn't miss or forget to take the assessment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Simple. Applied online, got an almost instant email asking me to fill out some assessments, got a link asking me to do a virtual interview. After saying no to 9/hr I was declined for the job.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to take $8.50/hour for training and $9.00/hr after training.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very easy to get his job. As long as they feel you are a good fit, they will take y our word and bring you on board. They briefly described what the job entails, and asked if you were looking for this particular job. That's it.

Interview Questions

• Can you deal with sitting in a cubicle for 8 hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (North Las Vegas, NV) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy if you have a pulse they will hire you. Filled out the application on Sat They called me on Sun was hired me on Mon. Took 3 days to get hired. They do on the spot drug test. Walked in told me about the job was there about 2 minutes they offered it to me.