Sutherland Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutherland Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

Did application online, got an email following letting me know they wanted me to come in for a hiring event on weds. At the time I was out of town so I rescheduled for Friday. It was actually a good thing because I got real one on one time with full attention on me. There was quite a few people there though. When you walk in you check in with the person at the desk, they'll have you sit for a few minutes then take you to one of the computers they have in the room. You take a typing test, then answer some basic computer skills questions. Once your done the person you check in with (grades) test. If you pass your then taken in to another room where someone goes over the different companies and ask which one you would be interested in. You pick one then they set you up to have an interview with that companies recruiter. The recruiter for the company I chose happen to be there in the office so I got to do my interview right then and there. They literally just want to know all about you, I guess to see if you fit well. I got asked one question the whole interview, everything else was just me talking about myself.

Interview Questions

• What does integrity mean to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy it was a group interview with 6 of us. We were told the basics of the company then we played a group game. After the game we went to a separate room & did a one on one interview with a lady who told us the schedule they had available & how much they pay. We then had to do a mouth swab drug test. After the drug test we filled out papers & was told we would receive an email if we got the position. Interview process took about an hour and a half. The supervisor was nice & the position was for At&t they start at $12 but you can earn up to $14

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland in April 2016.

Interview

My interview was over the phone and it was mostly information on the company. Everything is done online so she said a link will be sent closer to my start date. She was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I could start at the end of April   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Alexandria, LA).

Interview

Basic questions to establish persons personality. Feel if you'll be able to speak with customers. They provide you with the time frame for training and after will provide you with a different schedule.

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. A lady came to us and lead us to office where interview was going to be conducted. They introduce themselves and give us brief description about position. Then we introduce ourselves. They told us about their customers and how they help them sell their products.Overall interview is very easy.

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Organized and straight forward. The first process was over the over the phone, and the second was in person interview. I was given a typing speed test and 1 on 1 interview