Sutherland Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

2.5

250 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Its very simple and they judge us only by looking into our communication skill. We need to be communicate only communicate. Just Express what sparks in our soul. Just talk without blabbering

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland in September 2017.

Interview

Hr round was good . everything went well until operations was taken by a boy .don't even tell his name. I came for rejoining I confirmed week ago about rejoining hr gave me positive feed back . Then operation round , I'm girl but still that person wanted to know what I do in my personal life .too bad I feel sorry for him as he asked did you take permission of pravin ..now I don't know this guy n why should I take permission to leave my job I'm not even related to that person. If I work in 10companies will I remember each process trainer n how would he be relating to personal life of candidate I don't know .

Interview Questions

• did you take approval of pravin before leaving job   1 Answer

AR Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Its pretty simple . Just HR round asking basic question about candidate , interests and whatnot. interviewers are very helpful and understanding . Dont stress be relaxed and enjoy while you are at it .

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Self Introduction and typing test did it. I was an ex employee. Hence they didn't ask much . Finally. They told me that, when hire for experience people, we will be get in touch with you.

Interview Questions

• Gave it a passage. Wanted to elaborate in 200 words.   1 Answer

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Since i have experience in technical support process I just had only two rounds. The first round is telephonic round with the voice and accent trainer. The trainer will ask you to introduce about yourself. Later he will pick some topic from your introduction and he will ask to brief about that. In my case asked me about my passion and this round took around 10 minutes of discussion.
     The second round is with the operational manager. Where he asked me to explain about the previous work experience. Since i have work experience about networking he asked me few basic questions about networking. Then he checked my stability. Then the interview process came to an end and i got shortlisted.

Interview Questions

• What is IP address?
      What is mac address?
      What is hub?
      What is router?
      What is networking?
      How can u find the ip address in computer   Answer Question

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

was very simple,from campus. in cmapus only 2 rounds were held 1.jam
    2.teliphonic interview. hrs told that i was been selected for complany there will be no futher rounds only fitment round is to be held. but when i got a call afer 4 months in companyy 2 more rounds ere cnducted aptitude test and HR round .it wa snice but but they didnt provide a cab facility .i clears all my rounds easily

Interview Questions

• simple logic questons and will u sigh a bond and so on   1 Answer

NON VOICE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The HR ensured that every candidate is clear about the current and future hiring.
    They complete the interview quickly to save time
    Brief about the projects and roles
    Interview feedbacks are given in detail for better understanding

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi (India)).

Interview

It was quite easy. The panel was friendly. questions were mainly related to academics, family and personal interests. There was a comp based multiple choice and typing test. The HRs are helful and they did give me some tips before sitting for the interview.

NON VOICE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Sutherland came to our college for campus interview. At morning, presentation session held. Then in the afternoon,there were 2 rounds. First, they conducted a written test just to check our vocabulary skills. the shortlisted candidates were moved to second round. Next round is group discussion where we discussed about general topics. Thats it. From these two rounds they selected the candidates.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Telephonic and face to face. Gave time to respond. Nice discussion felt very comfortable

Hr co ordinator was very good. Follow up was good. Telephonic round happened with same person as face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it