Sutherland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.3

CSR2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Syracuse, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Drug screen by manager on the spot of being hired.. I did not feel comfortable with spitting on a swab in front of a stranger.. I would tell the next person to be prepared for the test not with a screening company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland in October 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed interview with questions about myself and experience. Interviewer was very friendly and kind. Walked through any concerns I had about scheduling. Offered employment at the end of the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to handle an upset customer.   1 Answer

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy it was a group interview with 6 of us. We were told the basics of the company then we played a group game. After the game we went to a separate room & did a one on one interview with a lady who told us the schedule they had available & how much they pay. We then had to do a mouth swab drug test. After the drug test we filled out papers & was told we would receive an email if we got the position. Interview process took about an hour and a half. The supervisor was nice & the position was for At&t they start at $12 but you can earn up to $14

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY).

Interview

During the interiew they ask you your previous work history then watch you navigate throughout a computer to see if your good with creating new folders and backing up files to the folders.

Interview Questions

• How good are you with navigating throughout a computer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Lengthy and incredibly impersonal recruiting process. There is a two hour application process with a lot of awkward sounding computerized speech delivering questions. As someone that knows a good deal about hiring, I can only hope that this automated process is not the norm throughout their entire organization. It was probably the most bland, unexciting interview I've ever gone through.

Interview Questions

• They asked at least 50, it was a fairly long process involving a job simulation test and voice recorded questions.   1 Answer

Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Coral Springs, FL).

Interview

The interview was real brief fast with out allowing you to really speak the wait was long although there was no one waiting. I spent 4 hours waiting.again the systems were not working and only two IT guys trying to fix computers as if it was the first day the building opened

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      What is your experience?
      What makes you right for the job?
      Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Filled out online application had my virtual interview have not heard back yet. Application is still under review. It has been a few weeks. I did email the company and they said they are in the process of reviewing the interviews.

Interview Questions

• How can you insure its a expetional experience for the customer being that it is not a face to face interaction.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from the recruiter and did a phone screen. Set up a second interview, answered basis questions, went over training, hours and pay. Was offered the position while on the phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, set in stone $8.50 for training, $9.00 after

Gaming Support - Work From Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Newark, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Congratulations! You have completed the first step towards becoming a work-at-home Gaming Support consultant. The next step is to complete an online assessment.
        The Gaming Support Assessment typically takes just 30 - 45 minutes

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, took typing test and drug test all in same day. 4 hour process and hired on the spot. I originally submitted my interest on indeed and was contacted by a recruiter. I went into the job fair the following day and applied on their computer and everything was done there onsite, including the drug test.