Sutherland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.3

Work At Home Gaming Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Detroit, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, did normal personality and skills test, along with call center simulation and typing test. Was invited through email by a recruiter for a phone interview. Was moved on to a second phone interview where at the end I was told I was being moved forward to the phone interview. Then 2 days later received an email stating I was not a chosen candidate. So i e-mailed the recruiter back stating that she told me I was moving on the the 3rd interview and she replied with a completely different response than the one she gave on the phone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutherland in June 2016.

Interview

Applied of the June 27th online got email next day for system check and assessment testing. On the next day got email for online interview. Yes and no questions for if you can do job and follow requirements etc. Then 17 questions to record on automated system. Basic interview questions and some that applied to the position. Waiting to get a response back for the next step hopefully that will be an offer email or when I can start training.

Interview Questions

• 17 questions over automated system....basic interview questions nothing hard   Answer Question

Negotiation

Waiting on email offer...pay was 8.50 training 9hr after training

Gaming Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Shreveport, LA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview. You are asked technical questions. There was 3 step process. First there is a virtual interview, then a second and third interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Call Center Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

As professional as they seem to tout themselves, this wasn't a professional experience in my opinion. Much of the staff conducting interviews were not dressed very well at all. The quality of attire of potential candidates was also lackluster; denim, untucked shirts, dirty shoes/sneakers. The email clearly stated to dress business professional. I guess not everyone there read that part. My interviewer took me outside to conduct the interview. He was very distracted by the staff walking around and interacted with a number of them during the interview. He even asked if I thought one of them appeared "drunk". I endured the interview for the sake of it. At the end, he asked if I'd be interested in continuing the interview process. I told him I had other options I was pursuing...I'd let them know if I became interested. This place seemed like a "mill" for lack of a better term. Very unprofessional and as though employees were just shuffled through turnstiles. I wouldn't recommend wasting the time with these people.

See above

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Saint Joseph, MO).

Interview

Had a 3 step interview process online and completed the last one Tuesday which was the phone interview. They then sent a confirmation email implying they had received the submitted answers and would be in touch after reviewing. Wondering how long the process may be until they respond or if at all. Have not gotten an offer yet but seems like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Why I would be a good candidate for the gaming and computer technical support position   Answer Question

Gaming Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I saw this "job" on indeed and applied through the companies website the process was application, assessment, virtual interview, 3 phone interviews. all of this for 9 per hour. Most people quit after the first week of training.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chesapeake, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Apply online, interview within a week, hiring dates get pushed back for months sometimes. The recruiters are great at getting you in at first but they quickly fall off with updates regarding hiring dates, program start dates, and keeping in touch with candidates in general.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

Friendly and they promise you so many things you will never be offered , the recruiter is the best liar ever . There is no moving up in 6 months , the bonus is almost impossible to achieve .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland in April 2016.

Interview

My interview was over the phone and it was mostly information on the company. Everything is done online so she said a link will be sent closer to my start date. She was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I could start at the end of April   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview and hiring process very efficient and smooth. They even did onsite drug testing, go figure. Every one was very nice and courtesy. The process was painless. The assessment testing took a bit of time, but after that no worries. The recruiter kept me well informed. They even sent a reminder email, so that I wouldn't miss or forget to take the assessment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.