Sutherland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.3

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Alexandria, LA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for 1 of the consultant position a week ago today & received a phone call from one of the nicest recruiter I've ever encountered. During this process we discovered we are both huge "Saints Fans". She set up an interview 2 days later for me & the interviewer was just as pleasant as she was.

In conclusion.....I did get the Job!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Suelynne
    See you soon..........

Interview Questions

• Who would you say is your worst critic?   1 Answer

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was supposed to be a panel interview. Once I arrived to start the interview the panel was not there meaning I interviewed with one person. The interview went well the basic questions Were asked like where do you see yourself in five years, what is your coaching strategy, and how do you coach an agent who does not want to be coached. Overall I would say the interview went well, but it is not to my liking that I did not get a panel interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Simple. Applied online, got an almost instant email asking me to fill out some assessments, got a link asking me to do a virtual interview. After saying no to 9/hr I was declined for the job.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to take $8.50/hour for training and $9.00/hr after training.   1 Answer

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Watertown, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone call. A few questions but really just informing what the job entailed. Interviewer asked questions about former jobs etc. At the end opened the discussion for any questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: What experience do you have that will help you with this job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very easy to get his job. As long as they feel you are a good fit, they will take y our word and bring you on board. They briefly described what the job entails, and asked if you were looking for this particular job. That's it.

Interview Questions

• Can you deal with sitting in a cubicle for 8 hours?   1 Answer

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

First of all this place is completely UNORGANIZED!!!! After wasting my time competing a lengthy assessment with multiple math questions, vocab questions and a typing test, I was asked to complete a virtual interview. Virtual interview is 17 ridiculous questions that you must answer via telephone recording. The pay is $9 and minimum wage during training. The job is for XBox, but the disorganization comes after this virtual interview. You'll start to receive multiple calls and emails from recruiters asking are you having technical difficulties because you haven't completed your virtual interview!!! Wtf get it together Sutherland. So after continuously responding yes Ive completed it, the morons respond with we regret to inform you. #byesutherland don't waste your time. DISORGANISED!!!!!

Interview Questions

• What would you do to keep working in a power outage   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Alexandria, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

Got a call within a few weeks after applying. Went on one interview and was offered a position. Took about another 2 weeks before the next training class began.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan out your work day?   1 Answer

Gaming Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

There was 3 interview to complete which was all easy, and with friendly people. I was asked about my call center experience. Why I want to work for Sutherland Global, and how long I plan to be with the company. They offer performance benefits. The process was very organized and quick. The trainers was very friendly. In mu opinion you have to do alot of work for low pay which was not discussed in the recruiting process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

There really wasn't one..they make you take a assessment and then quickly interview youcask you a couple of questions, you take a mouth drug screen that's it, receive an offer letter right on the spot. Went through a staffing agency at first I don't know if they have switched that.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Sutherland global   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a very enthusiastic recruiter who forwarded me to an equally energetic screener who then passed me to a very monotone recruiting manager who said that it would depend on the hiring manager as to whether I made the cut. After a month of silence, I received an e-mail saying the company was moving in another direction.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a budget with multiple locations attached to a single P&L?   1 Answer