Sutherland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.3

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Multiple tier process of interviews, starting with talent acq, then HR, then account team, then VP and then final with EVP. The final interview was more tactical and related to overall fit to the organization.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table?   1 Answer

Gaming Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Job Simulation in a 3D game-like scenario to test multitasking ability, Computer Hardware Requirements Test that ended up being completely unnecessary (computers were provided), Interview with Pre-Selected Questions with HR, Scheduled Interview with Department Head that ended up being canceled and replaced with job offer

Interview Questions

• How have you approached solving technical issues for others in the past?   1 Answer

W@H Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY).

Interview

It is a joke. They hire every warm body with a pulse that has an acceptable internet connection. I know, I tried to train them. All you need to do is apply online and then respond to the email you recieve. The screening phone call is more to verify that you are an actual person and then you will get your offer email and your training email. You need to complete your offer email by the 3rd day of training or you will be removed from that particular training class.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked from home before?   1 Answer

Gaming Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

extremely long assessment that took an hour and a half and then a "virtual interview" that is essentially an extension of the application our assessment. After submitting the virtual interview I immediately got an email stating that I was not selected (I would assume because I said the party rate was unacceptable). They expect a backup plan for internet outages and expect you to purchase a new modem if they decide you need one; all for 8.50 an hour to start and 9 an hour after 7 weeks. No thank you.

Interview Questions

• Is 8.50 an acceptable pay rate   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

It's was easy and quick . You take a online assessment, followed by a interview where you record your answers over the phone. They call you with next steps and send onboarding paperwork via email. Next you get scheduled for a online training course.

IT Operation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

I got a call this morning from what sounded like a receptionist at the main office in Rochester. She started asking me these questions about the job and what I was expected to do. She then got extremely fixated on my previous company and why I left and she wanted a verification of employment because apparently that's a thing now that I'm required to prove that I was employed somewhere.

The person interviewing me was just doing a basic phone screen and after about 10 minutes speaking with her, I decide to hang up because I wasn't comfortable work at this company based on the presentation that she was giving me. She's asking for a lot of things that no other employer has ever required from me, and she had a extremely hard time speaking and understanding English.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide a letter of notice that you were fired from the previous employer?   1 Answer

Work At Home Gaming Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Detroit, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, did normal personality and skills test, along with call center simulation and typing test. Was invited through email by a recruiter for a phone interview. Was moved on to a second phone interview where at the end I was told I was being moved forward to the phone interview. Then 2 days later received an email stating I was not a chosen candidate. So i e-mailed the recruiter back stating that she told me I was moving on the the 3rd interview and she replied with a completely different response than the one she gave on the phone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutherland in June 2016.

Interview

Applied of the June 27th online got email next day for system check and assessment testing. On the next day got email for online interview. Yes and no questions for if you can do job and follow requirements etc. Then 17 questions to record on automated system. Basic interview questions and some that applied to the position. Waiting to get a response back for the next step hopefully that will be an offer email or when I can start training.

Interview Questions

• 17 questions over automated system....basic interview questions nothing hard   Answer Question

Negotiation

Waiting on email offer...pay was 8.50 training 9hr after training

Gaming Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Shreveport, LA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview. You are asked technical questions. There was 3 step process. First there is a virtual interview, then a second and third interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by HR over the phone for a 30 minutes phone interview. Application process is all online thru email. Make sure to submit all documents correctly to avoid any delay in your hiring. Training is 4 weeks long.