Sutherland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

501 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Gaming Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I saw this "job" on indeed and applied through the companies website the process was application, assessment, virtual interview, 3 phone interviews. all of this for 9 per hour. Most people quit after the first week of training.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chesapeake, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Apply online, interview within a week, hiring dates get pushed back for months sometimes. The recruiters are great at getting you in at first but they quickly fall off with updates regarding hiring dates, program start dates, and keeping in touch with candidates in general.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

Friendly and they promise you so many things you will never be offered , the recruiter is the best liar ever . There is no moving up in 6 months , the bonus is almost impossible to achieve .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland in April 2016.

Interview

My interview was over the phone and it was mostly information on the company. Everything is done online so she said a link will be sent closer to my start date. She was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I could start at the end of April   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview and hiring process very efficient and smooth. They even did onsite drug testing, go figure. Every one was very nice and courtesy. The process was painless. The assessment testing took a bit of time, but after that no worries. The recruiter kept me well informed. They even sent a reminder email, so that I wouldn't miss or forget to take the assessment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within an week they reached me. They called you and discussed with you for few minutes and after they set up an appointment. During my appointment I waited for 15 mins and I meet with the recruiter. The recruiter asked me few questions and they went a brief overview of the company. After interview, they also did an drug test. once you are hired, they set you up for orientation and training.

Interview Questions

• Have you done any customer service in the past.
      How do you deal with negative phone calls.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The interview is overall easy. Make sure you dress professional and once you got the offered make sure you get the times and dates correctly for the orientation and training.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Alexandria, LA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for 1 of the consultant position a week ago today & received a phone call from one of the nicest recruiter I've ever encountered. During this process we discovered we are both huge "Saints Fans". She set up an interview 2 days later for me & the interviewer was just as pleasant as she was.

In conclusion.....I did get the Job!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Suelynne
    See you soon..........

Interview Questions

• Who would you say is your worst critic?   1 Answer

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was supposed to be a panel interview. Once I arrived to start the interview the panel was not there meaning I interviewed with one person. The interview went well the basic questions Were asked like where do you see yourself in five years, what is your coaching strategy, and how do you coach an agent who does not want to be coached. Overall I would say the interview went well, but it is not to my liking that I did not get a panel interview.

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Mobile, AL) in April 2016.

Interview

it was all virtual and done as a group and asked questions about being able to perform the job and have specific internet and quiet home office with no background noise

Interview Questions

• asking questions like if we were able to work certain hours have fast speed internet and able to attend training 100%   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Simple. Applied online, got an almost instant email asking me to fill out some assessments, got a link asking me to do a virtual interview. After saying no to 9/hr I was declined for the job.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to take $8.50/hour for training and $9.00/hr after training.   1 Answer