Sutherland Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Spoke with hiring manager over the phone. For a recruiter herself, it was possible the worst interview I've ever had for a job. She seemed completely unprepared and not interested in our conversation at all.

Interview Questions

• She asked me how I knew shared Linkedin contacts   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Tulsa, OK) in June 2017.

Interview

The follow up with this company is ridiculous and unprofessional and definitely not in a timely manner whatsoever. If you want to know anything about your interview (or interviews in my case) forget it. And this was for an internal position. Not sure how they handle their external candidates but I wouldn't work there now in any capacity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience sourcing candidates nationally?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I received a call from a Recruiter asking if I had time to discuss a position they have available. We talked about my background briefly. Then, I was set up for a phone interview with the Director of Recruiting. It went very well. At that point, I was set up to interview face to face with their other Director that happened to be in the office that day. At that point, I received a call from the Recruiter asking for my references, and sent me a link to do my background, and to go to a lab for my drug test. I was informed a few days later that I was offered the position. Salary negotiations than begun.

Interview Questions

• If you needed to hire 30 people to fill a requisition, how many people would you need to interview?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Mumbai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

inspite of informing the HR that i wont be able to work in night shifts they called me for 2nd round of interview and again i had to tell them that i am not looking for night shifts jobs....

Interview Questions

• How come are you on so less salary   1 Answer