Sutherland Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2016

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I received a call from a Recruiter asking if I had time to discuss a position they have available. We talked about my background briefly. Then, I was set up for a phone interview with the Director of Recruiting. It went very well. At that point, I was set up to interview face to face with their other Director that happened to be in the office that day. At that point, I received a call from the Recruiter asking for my references, and sent me a link to do my background, and to go to a lab for my drug test. I was informed a few days later that I was offered the position. Salary negotiations than begun.

Interview Questions

• If you needed to hire 30 people to fill a requisition, how many people would you need to interview?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Mumbai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

inspite of informing the HR that i wont be able to work in night shifts they called me for 2nd round of interview and again i had to tell them that i am not looking for night shifts jobs....

Interview Questions

• How come are you on so less salary   1 Answer