Sutherland Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutherland Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.5

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland in July 2014.

Interview

When you manage to first fill out an Application, there will be two separate assessment test. The first one is the Basic Personality you see on EVERY job Application. The second one, is timed, and the Questions are truly Endless. The purpose is to see how many right answers you can get in the time allotment. For me, when it was done, the recruiter called me 2 Hours later for an Overview of the Job and Screening of the applicant. This purpose I extremely appreciate, because they basically describe the job and pay before scheduling the Interview; this saves time & gas, just in case it's a position you're not interested in.
After that - It's an interview with the Department Manager, and you're pretty much in from there if you pass a skills test (Which was a WPM Typing Test)

Interview Questions

• If you can explain customer service to someone on the Streets, how would you do it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Syracuse, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Simple, asked a few questions about prior experience and how I would handle keeping myself motivated each day. They usually have two managers conducting the interview one usually just sits there and takes notes while the other does all of the questioning. Not very serious and pretty easy to make it through.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will be able to stay motivated in a job where you are constantly making phone calls day in and day out?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland in February 2014.

Interview

average interview I had to sell a bottle of water to the interviewer. advise of previous career experience's. I had to complete a drug test was offer the job

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Alexandria, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

Got a call within a few weeks after applying. Went on one interview and was offered a position. Took about another 2 weeks before the next training class began.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan out your work day?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clark (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Clark (Philippines)) in March 2012.

Interview

I had two sets of interview.
    Initial Interview
    An HR lady interviewed me. I was a walk-in applicant.
    For the final interview, two guys who are sales/team leaders from the production floor interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• "What was my favorite subject?" "Why Sutherland?" "Why Sutherland?"
      "Do you consider yourself insecure?" "Sell me your bag"   Answer Question

Negotiation

We did not really negotiate. I just accepted the offer. They never really mentioned anything about the salary

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2013.

Interview

4 Interviews. If you cannot pass the 1st interview, you can go to the second one and same process until you reach the Final interview. It was a long wait but in 24hours, I was able to get the job.