Sutherland Tech Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutherland Tech Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Mobile, AL) in April 2016.

Interview

it was all virtual and done as a group and asked questions about being able to perform the job and have specific internet and quiet home office with no background noise

Interview Questions

• asking questions like if we were able to work certain hours have fast speed internet and able to attend training 100%   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Over the Phone Interview is easy. Depends on your job but for tech support they just wanted to talk about your past experience. For tech was mostly what OS have you supported and the type of software supported.

Tech Support Representative Interview

Interview

Applied, a few days later i got an email from a recruiter asking for a video interview. The interview is about 5 people to a group. So questions are asked as a group, the interview is not 1 on 1. At the end of the interview we were offered jobs as a whole. Sutherland does require a drug screening, so be prepared to pass that. It will be done at a local lab.

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Good experience, friendly atmosphere, it looks long period about 5 days for interview process. Apptitude, typing test, HR. You don't get clear response some time. Glassdoor is forcing me to review to unlock other reviews, irritating. Need 30 words that's why typing.