Sutherland Technical Support Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutherland Technical Support Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

Begin by looking for opportunities / openings at company site www.sutherlandglobal.com;
There will likely be aptitude assessments to be completed;
Generally there are preliminary, online applications required;
Followup telephone calls to Recruiters can sometimes be helpful;
Nearly every applicant will get a call from someone in recruiting

Interview Questions

• The question for which the applicant most likely needs to be most prepared to provide a well-reasoned answer has to do with availability to work. Many projects for which this global premier outsourcing firm needs to hire employees to be available cover the company's commitment to cover a 24 X 7 schedule all 52 weeks of each year. If one can't be there when the job is required to be done, then the company reasonably cannot afford to hire that applicant.   1 Answer

Negotiation

SGS' requirements are pretty much governed by what its client has contracted to buy from Sutherland, and that will have been pretty well spelled out in the job description. I found Sutherland to be very sensitive to constraints I had regarding when my spouse could let me work and Sutherland was also sometimes reasonable in allowing me to keep my commitments for travel that had been arranged years in advance. By the time an offer was actually presented in writing, the negotiating is already over. Not every application I made and not every negotiation I entered resulted in an offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

It was very easy, you had to listen to a pre-recording of questions and then answer them to the best of your ability. You are also timed on each question so make sure it is short and sweet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Alexandria, LA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for 1 of the consultant position a week ago today & received a phone call from one of the nicest recruiter I've ever encountered. During this process we discovered we are both huge "Saints Fans". She set up an interview 2 days later for me & the interviewer was just as pleasant as she was.

In conclusion.....I did get the Job!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Suelynne
    See you soon..........

Interview Questions

• Who would you say is your worst critic?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

You get a message prompting you to take an assessment online; this includes a short essay, a phone call simulation, and a typing assessment. If successful, they invite you to a one on one interview session with a recruiter, then give you a tour of the facility, so you'd see what your daily experience would be like, if hired.

Interview Questions

• Explain a challenging experience at your last or most recent job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutherland in December 2012.

Interview

Short and to the point, the recruiter knew what she was doing and was very educated on the business and all the perks. Once you get to the actual interviewer they are able to tell you in full details about the specific position and all the perks of that specific program.

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kissimmee, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

They call you and you speak with a manager over the phone. Depending on how that call goes you get hired. During the call the manager will take the call down a negative route as long as you don't fold and stay courteous you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center before?   1 Answer

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi (India)).

Interview

Interview had 4 to 5 stages.The first round was a telephonic interview to check your language ie english , then i had a technical round telephnic interview , then had a typing test where i had to maintain accuracy of minimum 90 percent then had a personal interview and finally got my offer letter .

Interview Questions

• the techical questions was a bit difficult as they ask more about browsers and other things   Answer Question

Negotiation

i actually didnt negotiate as it was my first job

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Interview

5-6 rounds of technical interview followed by HR. They asked mostly all questions related to network and general IT. and last round also had some software engg related questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

if you have negotiation skills u can win ur prize...

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Update inforation in job portals. Usually more than one HR call for the same position. How ever say no if you are sure of the postion and the process you want to get into. The salary would vary in different process. There is a GD and then a technical round followed by a Personal round with the HR Manager. Be confident and be sure of the answers you give here. Then a psychomatric test and a typing test to finish it off.

Interview Questions

• If you have any gap in you work and the reason to leave the last employment   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate well, Ask for the right price for you skills, the company pays well for deserving candidates, if you are relocating for the work ask for the guest house and relocation charges.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

first round is face to face interview followed by communication test,aptitude,typing skills,technical test,technical interview face to face,telephone interview,hr round.