Sutherland Technical Support Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutherland Technical Support Consultant Interview Questions

2.2

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Alexandria, LA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for 1 of the consultant position a week ago today & received a phone call from one of the nicest recruiter I've ever encountered. During this process we discovered we are both huge "Saints Fans". She set up an interview 2 days later for me & the interviewer was just as pleasant as she was.

In conclusion.....I did get the Job!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Suelynne
See you soon..........

Interview Questions

• Who would you say is your worst critic?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kissimmee, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

They call you and you speak with a manager over the phone. Depending on how that call goes you get hired. During the call the manager will take the call down a negative route as long as you don't fold and stay courteous you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

You get a message prompting you to take an assessment online; this includes a short essay, a phone call simulation, and a typing assessment. If successful, they invite you to a one on one interview session with a recruiter, then give you a tour of the facility, so you'd see what your daily experience would be like, if hired.

Interview Questions

• Explain a challenging experience at your last or most recent job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

It was very easy, you had to listen to a pre-recording of questions and then answer them to the best of your ability. You are also timed on each question so make sure it is short and sweet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutherland in December 2012.

Interview

Short and to the point, the recruiter knew what she was doing and was very educated on the business and all the perks. Once you get to the actual interviewer they are able to tell you in full details about the specific position and all the perks of that specific program.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

Begin by looking for opportunities / openings at company site www.sutherlandglobal.com;
    There will likely be aptitude assessments to be completed;
    Generally there are preliminary, online applications required;
    Followup telephone calls to Recruiters can sometimes be helpful;
    Nearly every applicant will get a call from someone in recruiting

Interview Questions

• The question for which the applicant most likely needs to be most prepared to provide a well-reasoned answer has to do with availability to work. Many projects for which this global premier outsourcing firm needs to hire employees to be available cover the company's commitment to cover a 24 X 7 schedule all 52 weeks of each year. If one can't be there when the job is required to be done, then the company reasonably cannot afford to hire that applicant.   1 Answer

Negotiation

SGS' requirements are pretty much governed by what its client has contracted to buy from Sutherland, and that will have been pretty well spelled out in the job description. I found Sutherland to be very sensitive to constraints I had regarding when my spouse could let me work and Sutherland was also sometimes reasonable in allowing me to keep my commitments for travel that had been arranged years in advance. By the time an offer was actually presented in writing, the negotiating is already over. Not every application I made and not every negotiation I entered resulted in an offer.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Technical round - basic technical questions asked by interviwer
    Group discussion - need to speak atlreas for 3-5 minutes on a topic
    Communication test over telephone, mainly check your prononciation and soft skills
    HR one to one session

Interview Questions

• What is an IP address
      What is BSOD
      Name few computer ports
      Name few version of windows   Answer Question

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Waste of time....it took 3 to 4 days process very easy interview and lazzy hr they will make wait for full day and you come 3-4 days for interview very bad experience and worst interview process

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Narsapur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Narsapur (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Hai friends!! I had a very good and excited first interview exerience in my life

which went for almost 3-5 hours
    initiating with self introduction round with 20-25 members group in a panel ...followed by Telephonic interview to check the accent and fluency.

Finally HR round its magical .... i was hired !!

But the thing is -suspense till the end !!!!

Interview Questions

• If u are invisible ? What will u do ?
      What is d thing u need to eradicate in India ?

The book which i read recently ?

How hobbies influence a person ?   1 Answer

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was Campus interview so everything was good and later they called me in their office for process selection i was told to come to their office at velachery where everybody was treated like cattle and they dont know what to do with a huge crowd