Sutherland Technical Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutherland Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY).

Interview

During the interiew they ask you your previous work history then watch you navigate throughout a computer to see if your good with creating new folders and backing up files to the folders.

Interview Questions

• How good are you with navigating throughout a computer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

Once the application is accepted, you are given an assessment to take, which is very lengthy. Set away 1 - 2 hours to complete it. They will then email or call you to setup an interview.

Interview Questions

• I got hired in September 2014 and can't remember the interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. Because it is work at home everything was done over the phone. The recruiter was very nice and professional and made you feel comfortable with the interview process. It' is nothing hard and because it's customer services related it's relatable. They also check your Internet to make sure it is fast enough to run their applications.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You must be flilexible and can work any shift.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online for an opening they posted in their job opportunities section. I submitted my resume and filled out their online application. I waited and waited and never heard back. I would repeatedly log in and check my application status. Although, I was never contacted with notification of moving forward or not, I would notice that the very position I was applying for would be updated from time to time as if they were still hiring for it, yet I wasn't being considered.

Interview Questions

• I had to submit an actual application after having submitted my resume and previously filled out an online application. I thought this was a bit redundant   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

There really wasn't one..they make you take a assessment and then quickly interview youcask you a couple of questions, you take a mouth drug screen that's it, receive an offer letter right on the spot. Went through a staffing agency at first I don't know if they have switched that.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Sutherland global   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Very easy. First round was with a recruiter who just wanted to get the basics. Second round was with the hiring manager who was late calling me, but was sweet and apologetic.

Interview Questions

• Do you show empathy even if the customer's concern doesn't really call for empathy? For instance, customer calls in to tell you that they love your product.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarlac, Tarlac (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Tarlac, Tarlac (Philippines)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview that I had was very easy the person who interviewed me was a very pleasant person.she was very kind and accommodating. from the beginning if the interview until the end of it she never said a single offensive word and she always smile after I answer each of her question/

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in April 2014.

Interview

Phase one was phone interview to check language level.
    Phase two was technical skills test and written English exam, plus an essay.
    Phase three was one to one interview with direct manager from the company and an HR.

Interview Questions

• Performed a small example of a conversation with a customer in English.
      Discussed overall motivation.
      Discussed previous experience and future plans.   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

complete the application process online, the got a phone interview and was asked several questions about tehnical things and customer service and at the end i was invited for a face to face interview within 1 week and i was offered the job the same day

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clark (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Clark (Philippines)) in November 2016.

Interview

it's pretty hard, very nervously and I had to think for a second before I answer because the interviewer was very strict on how she do the interview. there were a lot of mind blowing question. and we also had some role playing on how we sell the product. i had a hard time during the role play because I have to be careful on what I would say.

Interview Questions

• What my idea about customer service   1 Answer