Sutherland Voice Process Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutherland Voice Process Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview held in our college campus. First round was GD followed by f2f interview. Good communication skills are required to crack the interview. Immediate offer letter was given.

Interview Questions

• why it is important to have food three times a day?   Answer Question
  • Is it mandatory to learn foreign languages to travel or work abroad?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Voice Process Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Doesnt have basic courtesy to let candidates to have their lunch in case of delay in interview process. The salary is to low compared to other MNC's.Training period benefits are too less.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process took one day. First round will be JAM or GD .They will ask to speak about a particular topic for a minute. Second round is HR interview in which the interviewer will check your stability.

Interview Questions

Sutherland Response

Aug 17, 2018 – Sutherland Experience Team

Hello there. Thank you so much for sharing your application and interview process with us. We hope it was a good experience. Best of luck to you!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I got selected from campus. The first round was GD and second HR interview. Though we had selected through campus again we had interview in Chennai where they rejected most of the candidates

Voice Process Interview

Interview

Interview difficulty level was average...it consisted of 2 rounds .first was group discussion followed by personal interview.and if your selected they will give you the call letters that day itself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

The first round started with basic questions like " Tell about yourself , economic stratergy of India , etc" . The next round was essay writing on the topic " How do you handle criticism in your life?". Based on the writing , candidates are linked to the panel round.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

There were 3 rounds... In the first round, we were asked to write an essay on the given topic...the second round was a group discussion on any topic of our interest... and the third round was f2f HR round

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Walked in around 8:30 in the morning took about 3 to 3 and 1/2 hours to get threw everything. Application portion was simple, typing test was simple. Only thing is I felt like recruiter wanted to put me down a lot due to time frame between jobs, I'm only 20 and lived in a town where it's hard to find work, and if you can it's only commission.

Voice Process Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

The person who took interview. He took it in a simple was he made us understand everything he is a gem of a person. Interview was smooth anad easy too

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

Very easy interview. Only 3 rounds 1.group discussion
    2.telephonic
    3.HR
    Clearled my group discussion very easily we have to just speak few words on their topic telephonic round also was very easy and in HR round the HR executive just asked about yourself. It was a good experience.